thirty-three

Once Jungkook sat down to Taehyung's side on the couch, Yeonjun waddled over to his father and demanded to be picked up so he could snuggle into his lap, sipping on his little bottle of strawberry milk. He handed Taehyung another one with a precious smile on his face, shooting Jungkook the same.

As if the little devil hasn't said all these things before. But Jungkook only shook his head by the thought, amused about himself before focusing yet again on his pretty cub and Yeonjun. The boy started braiding Taehyung's hair, the man obviously used to it as he was sipping on his own drink clearly unbothered by his son's movements.

Jungkook was fascinated by their dynamics, it was so unusual to see a father caring that much for his son. His own creator hasn't been that generous with his affection and love, barely shooting him a smile while he was drilling him to become better, harder, stronger. Jungkook was expected to become leader after his father and the training started as he was only two years older than Yeonjun was now.

His mother, a loving woman and the only joy in Jungkook's life has sadly passed away from cancer during his early teen years and took the last bit of love from his father with her. His father wasn't exactly a bad man, only used to the rough life of his gang, the violence and unforgiveness and he urged Jungkook to become better so he won't make the same mistakes as he did. Protect the ones you love if you can manage to have such persons and always keep an eye on your enemies.

His father in this case might not have become father of the year but he was a great mentor and Jungkook shed a few tears when he passed away after being assassinated, killed just like he had predicted. In their kind of job, their lives wouldn't last long. It simply wasn't part of the job to live long enough. Kill or get killed, it was as simple and Jungkook will never forget these horrible four words ruling over his life.

Which was why he kept Taehyung and Yeonjun a secret, every presence of them by his side immediately wiped out of the media, taken pictures magically ending up in the trash or being deleted. Taehyung was just a photographer to his enemies, a very pretty one but nothing to Jeon Jungkook. And Jungkook will keep that facade up for their safety.

"What are you thinking about?", the sweet voice of his cub brought him out of his thoughts and he smiled apologetically before grabbing Taehyung's hand, sliding his knuckles softly across his cheek. "Nothing, my Darling. I'm simply happy to enjoy your presence", Jungkook said honestly and Yeonjun snorted into his strawberry milk.

"You sound like that poet Appa likes", he commented and Taehyung threw him a questioning look. "It's true", Yeonjun shrugged and put his tiny hand onto Taehyung's milk bottle. "Drink Appa or it gets warm!", he pointed out and Taehyung quickly nodded before pushing the bottle back to his mouth. Gulping down the heavenly liquid, he didn't notice that Jungkook followed the movement of his adam's apple with hungry eyes.

"Junnie, why don't you go search for Jimin and ask him to show you his work? I'm sure he'll love that", Jungkook smiled and Yeonjun seemed to get the hint, hopping off Taehyung's lap who looked confused. "Okie!", the child said but clutched onto his bottle, looking up to his father with puppy eyes. "Can I take my milk with me? And Cooky?", he asked cutely and Taehyung was quick to grant him the wish.

"Of course, Babybear", he smiled lovingly at his son who squealed and took a hold on his precious stuffy before running out of the room, nearly tripping over his own feet while doing so. Taehyung chuckled, taking another sip of his strawberry milk.

He mewled surprised when he saw suddenly pushed back and the bottle was taken out of his hand. His large brown eyes looked up confused to Jungkook who hovered over him, putting the bottle onto the table before caging Taehyung with his muscular tatted arms.

The petite male immediately blushed by their close proximity, staring up to Jungkook with rosy, a bit swollen lips and sparkling puppy eyes. "You're so beautiful", Jungkook mumbled huskily, staring with hooded eyes at his gorgeous cub caged under him. Just like it should be.

Before Taehyung could say anything, Jungkook dipped his head to press his lips against Taehyung's, suckling a bit on Taehyung's plump bottom lip before moving his attention to devour Taehyung's tasty lips. There was a hint of banana milk on his own, mixing with the sweet flavor of strawberries when he kissed Taehyung more hungrily.

The male mewled into the kiss before his arms moved up, pulling Jungkook on top of him and pressing him close, opening his mouth to make the kiss more heated. The mob boss on the other side greedily moved one hand all over Taehyung's body, resting on his waist and moving under his shirt to caress the smooth naked skin. One hand propped next to Taehyung's head so he wasn't crushing Taehyung with his weight.

Their legs entangled with one of Jungkook's thick thighs pressed in between Taehyung's plushy ones and their fingers heatedly exploring each other while they were devouring each other's lips, Jungkook of course claiming dominance over the kiss.

When they moved away to take a deep breath, Jungkook was quick to place another light kiss against Taehyung's parted lips who gasped and stared up to Jungkook. "My beautiful cub... what have I done to deserve you", Jungkook mumbled in awe and Taehyung blushed, a beautiful rosy color stretching over the apples of his cheeks just by these words.

"You deserve everything and so much more, Jungkook", Taehyung replied shyly before lifting his head to initiate another kiss. Jungkook gladly accepted it. He felt like he was in heaven, holding this beauty in his arms, this stunning human being who managed to get past all of his walls and conquer his heart.

Just when he was about to get the courage to tell Taehyung the magically three words of I love you, there was a gagging sound over their heads in the distance and they snapped out of the kiss. Caught in the moment, both looked up, looking very much like deer caught in headlights.

Because there stood a obviously tipsy Jimin and on his hand Yeonjun with a wicked little smile on his lips.

"My poor eyes. Please keep that for the bedroom. Gross. Absolutely gross", Jimin huffed while Taehyung breathlessly laughed and hid his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck who was stuttering words out but nothing left his lips.

Only the trembling laughter of his precious cub vibrating in his chest.

~

Oh my god, Jungkook wanted to drop the love bomb! Is it too soon or perfect timing, what do you think? And how would Taehyung react?

Love you!

Ela_koo