twenty-seven

"You're really Jeon Jungkook", the man in front of Jungkook said, eyes wide and looking very bewildered while the mob boss looked confused, staring into the apartment in the hope to find Taehyung. "Um, hello again", the raven said sheepishly, smiling awkwardly at the man who was still standing in the door. Not a good sign for a smooth start and Jungkook unknowingly stood a bit more taller.

"So, you're the one Junnie won't shut up about huh? And the one who likes my TaeTae?", Seokjin asked with raised brows and Jungkook shuffled a bit uncomfortable. He had the weird feeling that the man didn't like him... he also had the weird feeling that the man tried to appear more broader and dangerous than before. "Yes", Jungkook said flatly, trying to spot his cub as he wasn't very fond of staying in front of the door.

"Jinnie, why don't you let our newcomers inside- oh. Oh my god, you're Jeon", a second male passed by them with grey hair and an equal shocked expression on his face when he also blocked the doorway. "Okay, what the fuck, can you please let us inside it's windy here", Jimin huffed from behind Jungkook.

"Wait, you're Jeon Jungkook? Oh my god, you're Taehyung's Jungkook!", the taller man exclaimed shocked with wide eyes and got hit by the broad shouldered, very pretty male. Jungkook's chest merely swelled by the exclaim of 'Taehyung's Jungkook', liking the sound of it. The other man didn't.

"Joonie, can you not? That is this brat who made TaeTae cry", the other man hissed at the taller who looked very much confused. "Oh. Oh!", Namjoon then exclaimed and looked very uncomfortable at the two.

Before anyone could say something more, a petite male rushed to the broad guy's side, looking very rushed with his chocolate locks all over the place and and adorable blush on his face as well as a panicked expression. "H-hey, please don't scare him, Hyungies", Jungkook's face immediately brightened and he wanted to shove the flowers into Taehyung's face when the 'Joonie' guy took them with a stone cold expression. "Thanks Mr Jeon, I will put them into water", he said before throwing the man a glare.

"Hey, cub", Jungkook smiled weakly at Taehyung who has gently shoved Seokjin out of the way, smiling timidly up to the dark haired mobster. "H-hello, please come in", Taehyung quickly said, realizing that they still stood outside and he quickly shoved Seokjin away who continued glaring at Jungkook.

"So, why is he here exactly, Tae?", Seokjin asked protectively while Taehyung was shyly glancing at Jungkook, stuttering a bit since he didn't know how to save himself, and Jungkook from the embarrassment. Jin on the other side wasn't having it, his protective side jumping out.

It was his TaeTae they were talking about and he wasn't going to heal his breaking heart. No, Seokjin was going to protect Taehyung whatever it was going to take.

"I'm here because of the big boy celebrating his birthday", Jungkook smiled. "I know you already have a first impression of me but allow me to introduce myself. I am Jeon Jungkook, hopefully more than a friend to Taehyung", Jungkook smiled brightly before extending his hand for Jin to take it.

"Hah! You're bold, I like that", Seokjin laughed but turned dead serious again while Jimin sneaked past them to investigate the apartment, maybe try to get some snacks, also hopefully a lot of alcohol while Jungkook looked very helpless, almost like a lost puppy.

Taehyung felt a pang in his chest, feeling incredibly bad for Jungkook, especially because he has asked Jungkook to come to the party.

"But if you're planning to get close to our TaeTae, I'll give you one single warning: I don't give a shit whether you're a criminal or a mob boss or what not but if you dare to hurt Tae, who's nothing but a precious bean, I'll kill you with my bare hands. One and only warning, Jeon, you mess with him, we fuck you up. You'll have an actor and two idol groups as enemies then", Seokjin hissed.

Jungkook gulped, for the first time in his life since his father has died, feeling very intimidated by the glaring man in front of him who seemed to be very serious about the thread. "Okay, got it. But to your information, I wouldn't dare to hurt him", Jungkook said sincerely.

"I'll make sure you keep this promise young man", Seokjin huffed and was about to say something else when Taehyung snapped, not liking how uncomfortable Jungkook seemed.

"Okay, this is enough. Jungkook dear, this is Kim Seokjin, one of my closest friends-"

"Bestest of friends."

"Yeah what he said. And he's actually really nice if he isn't trying to be protective of me. Hyungie, I love you but if you don't shut up, I'll tell Namjoon about the secret chocolate jar you're keeping away from him", Taehyung butted in and smiled sweetly at his Hyung before grabbing Jungkook's arm.

"We'll talk to you later, okay? I think Jungkookie wants to see Junnie now", the petite brunet smiled and quickly pulled Jungkook away.

"I'm so sorry you had to be greeted like this, Jungkook", Taehyung immediately apologized but squeaked surprised when Jungkook pulled him towards the bathroom and slammed him against the back of the door.

Another squeak left his lips when he was almost pulled up and pressed against the door, hands wrapped around his tiny waist before lips claimed his in a heated kiss. Taehyung moaned, grabbing Jungkook's full silky hair, pulling him closer while Jungkook was devouring his lips, sucking on his tongue like he was starving.

"Hi cub", Jungkook breathed out huskily against Taehyung's lips and the male giggled, pulling the mobster into another kiss. "H-hey. Sorry you were greeted like this... my Hyungs are a bit much...", Taehyung sighed apologetic.

"Why are you using plural?", Jungkook asked, sounding very panicked. "Because there is more", Taehyung sighed and Jungkook looked very panicked for a powerful mob boss.

"You sure you wanna stay? We can go, just say hi to Junnie and then we can go-"

"No, cub. I want the whole package. Even when I have to fight a whole bunch of your Hyungs. But my words are true. I want you as whole, Kim Taehyung. And I will not back down", the raven said sincerely and pecked Taehyung's lips.

The photographer was stunned but smiled happily, replying to the kiss before snuggling against Jungkook's arm. "Don't worry, Jungkookie. I'll stay by your side and won't let you walk alone in the lion's den."

"Why am I not relaxed..."

~

This party will change everything lmao there's so much left and so much left to be revealed. Stay tuned but please don't rush me to update, oki?

Ela_koo