21.) Always

Harry's POV

"Do I really have to do that?" I asked, frantically.

"Yes Harry. Niall is sick. You can't let him go to the market. Just buy him what he wants." Liam explained.

"But I hate marketing!" I proclaimed. "Just go to Zayn or Louis, I'm not going to do that." He gave me a poker face and I know I have to do that. I have no choice againts DADDY Liam. "Ugh fine."

**

I walked inside the market and looked around. Niall gave me a long list of his foods. He owe me one.

I swear I hate shopping. Its so boring!

I went to get a cart then walked to the first aisle and get all the foods that are there in the list. I did the same to the five aisle then this aisle I saw a girl.

She was trying to reach a box of cereal, which she can't. She tiptoed and tried again. But she really can't. I heard her frustratingly sighed. I can't saw her face, because her brown hair was falling loosely at her sides.

Wait, what am I doing? Harry, help her!

I ran to her side and get the cereal. "Here."

Her head turned to me. My eyes widened with what I saw. She's beautiful.

She smiled. She smiled at me! Only me! "Thank you." She get the box in my hand then slowly turned her back to me.

I was still dumbfounded at her beauty. I was left hanging in there.

I shook my head and looked forward, which was a mistake. No.

She was hugging a boy. Her hands around his waist and his arms hang on her shoulders. When I looked at the boy, I examined him. I don't like him. He has piercings and he was full of tattoos. With his look, I don't know how the girl like that kind of boy.

I lose hope when I saw her, kissed his cheeks and she was smiling brightly. She has a boyfriend.

I turned around and sighed. No chance at all.

**

"Harry! This is not all!" Niall complained.

"Then get back to the fucking market. I'm not in the mood!" I snapped, walking out of his room and going to mine, slamming the door.

What a GREAT day.

**3DaysLater**

I woke up with the sunlight shining brightly in my face. Who always opened the freaking curtain? I'm always letting it close.

I groaned and stuff a pillow in my face.

"Harry get up!" I heard Zayn's voice.

"What are you doing here? Get out of my room." I said.

"What's your problem Harry? Your always mad." Its now Louis's voice.

After the incident on that girl in the market, I don't know I'm always mad. Maybe because I lose hope? Hope of getting to know her better? She doesn't deserve that punk. Ew.

"Love problems." I heard somebody said.

I snapped in my bed and throw a pillow to Niall. "Get out, you four."

"Harry, you're the one that needs to get out. Its a good morning. Fresh air and all. Come on, get up!" Liam encouraged.

"Liam no. The last time you send me to the market is not well, maybe going outside is not good either." I said.