19.) No!

Y/N's POV

I don't know what's gotten into me to fall inlove with him. Him means the biggest jerk in our school. I was inlove with him since highschool started and I'm now graduating.

I fell inlove with him without him knowing and without him talking to me. I don't know. I think I just saw him, with passion in my eyes and I think that's when it started.

Today, is the day there's a prom. The day I will say everything to him. I can't hide it anymore. I want him to know that I love him and only him. Let's just hope I would not embarass myself.

I walked out of my house, adjusting my prom dress. (Picture on the side) My neighbors were looking at me, some of them are boys. But I chose to ignore them, getting a cab.

**

I said thank you to the driver and gave him the money then stepping out of the car.

The first person I saw was him, wearing a beautiful black tux and talking to his friends seriously, then he laughed, dimples showing. Whenever I saw him like this, my love for him was growing. Oh, I really am crazy.

His eyes found mine for a second then his gaze came back to his friends. I don't really have the chance.

I walked inside the school and I was greeted with my two bestfriends.

"Y/N! Wow, you look beautiful." Alexis said.

I smiled, "Thank you, both of you too."

Leah frowned, "Are you alright? You look like you're about to cry."

"No! I'm fine. Don't mind me. Just some dirt." wiping my eyes carefully, because of the make-up I'm wearing.

The two of them looked suspiciously but I know they know. They just kept quiet for a minute then they smiled.

"Well then, come on now. It looks perfect inside." Leah said.

I nodded, smiling. I'm still nervous.

**

I went outside not caring who sees me or not. I want to be alone, to think things and the noise inside is not helping. I sighed and sat on one of the bench of the school.

I'm not going to stop until I say all of this feelings stocked in my heart. My heart felt heavy, too heavy that I can't take it anymore.

I heard a giggle meters away from me so I looked at that direction. Its Kylie, the school slut. She was being tugged by someone. As curious as I'am, I stood up and followed her.

I took a glance and saw her being shoved in a wall with a very familiar body. Harry.

They snogged hard as I was just watching them, tears in my view. No! I would get him no matter what.

I ran to them and seperate there bodies. I turned to Kylie, "You bitch, get way from him. He's mine."

She rose her eyebrow and huffed, "Fine." then she walked away.

Suddenly I was being slammed in the wall. My eyes widened when I saw Harry. "What did you just did?"

"Harry, I-I'm sorry."

He let go of me as he looked at me with hatred and anger. "Did you know how hard I got her?! Then you just come and ruined it! Saying I'm yours. Are you really that crazy?"

I kept quiet, looking at the ground.

"I know you like me, " no, I love you, "But no, I'm never gonna fall for someone like you." His words are hitting me too much. "Your just a lying piece of shit from a trash who don't deserve no one. Get out of my way." Then he walked passed me, bumping my shoulder, walking away,

I cried hard, falling on my knees. I'm done. I'm done in this world. I'm done.

I stood up, wiping my tears. I'm done. I kept repeating that in my head. I don't want to live anymore. Yeah, I'm crazy for him.

I bring out the gun from my bag and placed it in my heart. I looked at the sky, "I love you Harry, no matter what."

Harry's POV

I walked away from her, feeling guilty for saying like that to her. I just said that because I don't want her to involve in someone like me. I don't want her to get in trouble. I don't deserve to have someone like her, I don't.

I heard a gun shot in Y/N's direction and I froze in my spot. My heart started to beat fast.

"Fuck." I cursed, running back but comes to kneeling when I saw the worst view I have ever seen. I cried histerically, placing her head in my lap.

"Y/N!!!" I yelled, hugging her dead body. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Come back, please." I cried. "No! I'm so sorry." I kissed her lips, then hugged her again. "Y/N, I love you."

A/N: Hello! A new update is it, haha! Its just short so I'm sorry, nothing to say.

~Allaine <3