95.) A Dream

Y/N's POV

I carried my 4 year old daughter, Belle, on my arms as we both entered the large arena because it would be too dangerous to let her walk by herself in such a crowded large room.

"Wow, it's so big." I heard her gasp as she looked around the arena with her widened eyes.

I just smiled at her and continue walking until we are on the Standing section, not really far from the stage. We were on the third line from the metal barriers. I can see the boys clearly from here. I'm so excited to see them perform.

Today, I'm going to see the group that saved and completed my life. With my daughter. And I couldn't be any happier. I know bringing a four year old child is an inconvinience but I want her to see it too.

Fans have gone wilder and wilder as time passed. Belle was also getting excited and started to trash in my arms.

When the lights dimmed, loud screams filled the arena and my eyes started to water. I can't scream because I'm holding Belle and she would blast her ear off if I did.

The second the boys went on stage, my tears fall. They all look so beautiful. Like angels that brighten the world. The screams got louder, if that was possible.

Belle was on her own world, occupied with the bright lights and loud music.

Halfway on the concert, I put Belle down because my arms starting to hurt. The fan beside me noticed it and kindly gave us space in which I gave her a smile. I tightly gripped her hand and looked at the stage.

They were singing Little Things so fans are calm for a little bit, waving their phones with flashes on, singing with them with smiles on their faces.

Attending your favorite group's concert was one of the best feelings you could ever feel. Just seeing them onstage makes you so alive. First, you won't even believe that it's real. The boys that you're watching from your phone or computer is standing in front of you which is quite unbelievable, really.

But the thing with concerts, it gets sadder when time keeps passing. They have to say goodbye and you have to part ways which is the most depressing thing for a fan.

Without realizing, I wasn't holding Belle anymore. "Belle?" I started to panic and look around trying to find her pigtails from the sea of crowd but it was hard. And the dim lights aren't helping either.

My nervousness starting to eat me. My heart starting to beat loudly. She's my everything, my daughter. I silently prayed that I would find her soon while starting to leave my spot but the fan beside me who moved earlier to give Belle and I some space tapped my shoulder.

I gave her a questioning look and she pointed something on stage. Then that's when I realized everyone's eyes were glued in front. Eveyone was quiet.

There I saw Belle in the arms of my favorite member, the man I love, the man of my dreams, Harry.

I didn't know what to feel. I'm stunned.

Harry whispered something on Belle which made her giggle and point at me. His eyes squinted, trying to find me in the crowd, it took him a lot of seconds and when his eyes met mine, he smiled, dimples starting to form on his cheeks.

"Mommy! Daddy says he loves you so much!" Belle screamed on the microphone. Fans aww'ed while my heart melts. 

Harry gave her daughter a suprised glance then his eyes met mine again. He gave me a small wink, a slight smirk on his lips. 'I love you' he mouthed at me and I shook my head, trying to conceal my smile.

'I love you' I mouthed back. His smile got wider, happy to see me here.

A/N: What is up everyone? I hope you loved this short imagine. Got my inspiration on Facebook.

Please do kindly give it a like and comment if you love it! Thank you. Missed you all a lot!

~Allaine xx