7.) Bestfriend

Harry's POV

Y/N is the name of my stunning, beautiful, kind, perfect best friend. She's the best of the best. She's also very similar to mine. Like, she loves what I love to do and I love what she loves to do.

We know each other secrets. Its a long short story on how we met. Let's just say since birth until now. I know I'm crazy, but that's true. Our parents, of course know each other so that's why we met.

Do you want to know a secret? But Y/N didn't know about this. It would became awkward if I said that to her, especially when she didn't feel the same and I would never let that happen.

And the secret is, she's my crus-

"Harry!" I was interrupted with my own bestfriend.

I shook my head, staring at her confused face. "What?"

She gave me a small smile, tapping her temple with her index finger. "Your out of the world. I asked you if you want to watch a movie with me?"

I smiled, of course. "Yes. Definitely and I'm sorry, I'm thinking too much"

"Like?" she raised her eyebrows, leaning a bit to me. God.

"Like um uh... like- like um m-my d-dog" I stuttered, eyes widening a bit.

"Your dog?" she pulled away, chuckling. "You don't even have a dog" Oh uh.

"Ye-yes I know. I'm just planning on buying one" I let out the words I didn't even process.

"Really? I'll help you. I like dogs" she smiled, always. When she doesn't? She always smiles.

"Yeah. So movie? What movie?" I lick my lips, looking at flat screen placed on the wall.

Her eyes sparkling a bit. "You choose" her eyes is glistening today. Like, she wants to say something.

"Horror or love?" I asked, staring at my beautiful bestfriend that I want to be my girlfriend.

"I-I love-" she suddenly stuttered.

"What?" I asked, leaning to her. She also leans.

"You" she said. Me? What me?

"Huh?"

"Harry are you blind? I love you. So much more as a bestfriend. I just can't believe you didn't saw that. I'm sorry if I said that but I can't help myself. My feelings. My heart. I don't know why I'm rambling but I hope you feel the sam-"

I kissed her, by grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her lips into mine. I can't believe it, she felt the same. I'm so happy. So so happy.

Her lips is soft, just as I imagined. She's surprised at first, but soon cupped my right cheek and kissed me back. The whole zoo is having a party in my stomach. I loved it. I love her kiss. I love her.

We both pulled away, catching our breaths. I just have the world's biggest smile now, I'm must get a reward. World's Biggest Smile: Harry Styles because of his bestfriend, Y/F/N who just kissed him back. Romantic right?

"Y-you...?" she asked, pointing a finger on me.

I nodded, smiling widely. "I love you Y/N"

She smiled, hugging me. Her arms, wrapped around my neck. I close my eyes, hugging her back. I just want to stay like this. Forever.

"Your just mine" I whispered, kissing her neck lightly.

"And only yours" she snuggled closer on my neck, making a smile, appear on my face.

"I can't belive it." I pulled away. "I-I'm so happy. Your finally mine and I'm just yours. God, I-I love you. I promise, I'm going to take good care of you. I'm not gonna let you go. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to love you forever, and ever, infinitely, until I'm withered and old, I love you!"

"Harry!" she laughed. "I love you too so zip your mouth and place that on my lip-" I kissed her. Again. Yeah, I could get used to this. This kiss is hard, but passionate. I almost smashed my lips on hers. On the impact, she's already under me, while I'm hovering her.

She grabbed one of my dangling necklace and pulled the kiss deeper. She's good at this. So good. Her soft lips is so perfect at mine.

After three minutes, she pulled away breathless. "I love you"

"I love you too"

And now my bestfriend turned to be my girlfriend. I love her.

A/N: Just a quick one for yah!

I'm sorry guys, maybe for today I will stop making an imagine just for now. Yeah because, you know my school will start on Monday. I'm gonna get busy. Blah blah blah. So I'm sorry. But still I'm gonna try my best to update, at least once a week or twice. Just patience is all I need.

For now, its still one girl who just sent me a request. Send a message to me, don't be shy okay? I'm just... a girl aswell. 12 years old to be exact so send send send! :D

I can't wait to see my classmates again. Yehey! Especially my bestfriend: Corrinne. Yeah, the Corrinne in MY imagine. But you can call her Jersey. Follow her too : Little_Pervert. It would mean a lot! Thanks!

Kathleen: is my bestfriend aswell. She knows how to sing. But, she left our school. She's studying in another school for this year. You can call her Ashley. Follow her in Wattpad: agentskypinksecondac. It would mean a lot to me. Thanks!

Mariel: she's studying in another school too. I know, the two of my bestfriend is transferring but I hope they come back, right? Well, Aubrey: I'm not really close at her. Just close. Not really close. I partnered her to Zayn because she likes Zayn. Hehe. Don't hate me. She's a Directioner.

Okay okay, I'll stop. I'm practically, telling you a story. I just want all of you to know them. Because I'm missing them so much. Its been three months since I last saw them. Especially Ashley. She's the most true Directioner I know. First she likes MY Harry. 0_0

No one and I mean no one will like MY Harry. Don't hate me, okay? Let me live a little ;) Joking.

So I made her like Nialler. And she immediately fall in love with him. Its like three or four days? I don't know. She loves him that fast.

I think I'm gonna tell all of you, more about my bestfriends. I love them just as much as they love me.

In our room, I'm Harry's girl. Ashley or Kathleen is Nialls'. Jersey or Corrinne is Louis'. Um, there's four girls who like Zayn so I don't know who will I choose but still Aubrey. And lastly Mariel to Liam's.

We're the One Direction Girls Version in our room. Ha! We're crazy. Anyway! I'm sorry! I just miss them. So I think this is a goodbye?

BYE!

P.S. : Follow me on twitter : @Allaine_Lia. Follow Kathleen or Ashley here in W: agentskypinksecondac

P.S.S. : Leave a vote or a comment! :D

I hope you enjoy reading this LONG LONG LONG author's note. See yah!

I L O V E A L L O F Y O U < 3 < 3 < 3

~Allaine xx