42.) Wrecked

Y/N's POV

He came home. Late. Drunk. Once again.

I'm already tired of waiting for him. Ever night, he always do that. Yeah, every fucking night. I'm tired. But I will never get tired of loving him.

I heard a door slamming so I get up from our-my- bed. I saw him, laying on the couch, closing his eyes.

I head down the stairs and stopped when I was two feet away from the sofa, where he was laying.

He opened his eyes as he looked at me. He sat then he spoke, "What are you doing here?"

"I-I was waiting for you." I whispered.

"You didn't have to. Leave me alone." He lay on the sofa once again. But I didn't listen to him and instead I helped him with his shoes. "Hey! Don't touch that!"

"Harry, I just wanted to help." I stood up and looked at him.

"I said, you don't have to! Okay? Leave me alone. I don't need you!" He snapped.

I sighed and just went to the kitchen. I'm not gonna give up on him. I get a glass of water and an aspirin then went to the sofa once again. His eyes was closed and his breathing was fast.

"Here." I hand him the glass of water.

Harry opened his eyes as he sat angrily. "Why can't you undertsand the fuck that I wanted you to leave me alone?" He swat my hand away as the glass hit the ground, causing it to broke down in pieces.

"What's up with you, huh?" I'm done. I'm already mad.

"I said, leave me alone. I don't need you!" He shouted. "Fuck, I don't need you anymore. Why can you just understand that I don't love you anymore? Get the fucking clue!"

I stepped back, can't believing that words came out of his mouth.

He stood up and went to the stairs. While, I, I was left hanging there. "I wish when I wake up, you're already gone. Get your shit things and leave me alone." And with that he went to our bedroom and slammed the door shut.

I exhaled the air that I've been holding and slumped on the couch.

I guess, that's it.

Well then, if that's what he wants then fine! I also don't need him anymore! But before that, I left him something.

I left the house, tears escaping my eyes. There's only one way, I can forget about him and you also know what that is.

Alcohol.

**

Harry's POV

I woke up, with my head throbbing that made me lose my mind. Just when I put my arms around Y/N, her side of bed was empty.

I opened my eyes and sit up.

"Crap." I cursed, massaging my temples. What happened last night? Where's Y/N?

I stood up and went quietly downstairs, wishing that Y/N is in the kitchen, cooking. But when I got there, there's no sign of her.

Now I'm confused on what I might did last night. I saw a glass of water on the table and beside it was an aspirin. There's also a piece of paper that has her hand writings on it.

Get Well.

~Y/N

I read the two words ten times then my gaze went to the water. What the fuck did I did?

I ran back up stairs and get my phone that was placed on the nightstand. I immediately dialled her number but it was straight to voicemail.

"This is Y/N, currently I'm doing something now so you might want to call back later and you can leave a message after the beep." Then there's this 'beep' sound came.