6.) Hurt

Y/N's POV

I came home from school and feeling a bit light headed. Its already 6 o'clock since we finished and I'm tired as damn. I just want to meet my bed.

I have a boyfriend, Harry and that's where I live. In his house. When I came infront of his house, all the lights are all off. Typical. Maybe Harry is still working.

I slip the key to the door knob and enter the house. I opened the lights of the living room first and made my way to the kitchen.

Pouring myself some glass of water. I leaned to counter, closing my eyes and sipping the water. The house is so quiet all I can hear is my breathing until I heard a whimper.

I opened my eyes, placing the water in the sink. It became quiet again. I stop walking and just listen until I heard a moan. What the-

I walked slowly upstairs where the sounds are coming. Harry's and I's bedroom is a bit open so I peek to see Harry's back infront of me, well meters away from me.

I furrowed my eyebrows until I saw a blonde hair. Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no.

My fist started to formed like a stone and my breathing is uneven.

"Fuck baby" I heard Harry.

Baby?! Anger, dissapointment and hurtness eat me but I stay strong. No tears.

I burst in walked to the both of them. Harry's eyes widened and he immediately pulled out on her. I grab the slut's hair.

"You slut! Fuck You! What are you doing with my boyfriend?! Huh?!" I kept pulling her hair while she just yelped in pain. "You know what?! I want to pull all your hair out for being a whore! You fucking damn bitch!"

"Hey stop!" Harry pulled me off of her by holding my waist, pulling me into him.

"Let me go you dick!" when I'm out of his firm grip, I slapped him.

He stays frozen while I just stared at him. The slut is now out of no where and I don't care.

"Fuck you Harry. Fuck you" and here comes the tears. "I'm in school and you're here fucking some bitch." I shook my head, looking down. "I don't know you anymore Harry. This is not the Hazza I know. The Haz I know, can't do this. I'm done with you"

I started walking but he grabbed me and back-hugged me.

"Don't leave me please"

I shook my head and let the tears fall. "Let go of me"

"No! Y/N I love you!"

I faced him, "You love me? Really? I don't think so. Game over Harry, you lost. We're done"

"Please please. I'm sorry." he held both of my hand while I just stared at him, no emotion in my face. "I regret doing that Y/N please I'm sorry. You can do anything to me just please don't leave me. I will lost my half"

"Then find another half! Go find that bitch again and go ask her to be your damn girlfriend"

"Y/N please..."

"NO! I think saw that whore somewhere else I just don't remember, oh I know in that damn coffee shop. You know where is that right? So go find that slut-"

"STOP CALLING HER A BITCH, A SLUT AND A WHORE. YOU ARE THOSE THINGS NOT HER. SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND NO, I DON'T NEED TO ASK HER TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE SHE ALREADY IS SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE!" Harry yelled.

"Asshole" I murmured, letting the tears fall freely. I grab my bag and leave him there.

He's cheating. How dare he?!