38.) Overprotective (Personal)

Erica's POV

"OMG Harry! I'm going to meet them!" I freaked out, shaking my boyfriend excitedly.

He only laughed at me and put his arm on my shoulder, "I think I should get a 'thanks'?"

**FLASHBACK**

Currently, I was watching news with Harry then I saw on the news that the cast of The Walking Dead will have a meet and greet here in London.

"Oh my god!" I literally screamed. Harry beside me flinched a bit but I ignored him. "Harry!"

"What Erica?" He said.

"That!" I pointed the television, still not breaking my gaze to it. I'm a huge fan of The Walking Dead and I really love Chandler Riggs, he is one of the cast and my huge crush.

"Um, actually, since I know you like The Walking Dead and I knew that they're coming here..." he trailed off. Wait... "I bought us ticket for the meet and greet this coming Friday."

"You what?" I asked, completely shocked.

He bit his lip and bring something out from his pocket, letting me see the two tickets.

"Harry!" I shouted, jumping on his lap, hugging him as tight as I could. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

He was surprised on my actions but soon, he hugged back. "I love you."

I pulled away, cupping his cheeks. I leaned my forehead on his and whispered, "I love you." Thanking him with a long and passionate kiss.

**FLASHBACK ENDED**

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

So that's why we are here now, infront of a room where all of the main cast is inside.

"Baby you're shaking." Harry whispered.

I controlled myself and breathe deeply. "I- its just that I'm going to meet them, Harry and that's kinda. Ugh."

"Erica love, calm down." He chuckled, as the three people infront of us entered the room.

"Oh my god Harry we're next." I panicked. "Do I look, okay? What does my hair looks like? Does my breath smells fine? Does-"

"Erica!" Harry cutted me in.

"I'm rambling, don't I?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Yes babe. Now take deep breaths because we're next." He spoke, using his husky deep voice.

I nodded, doing what Harry said while I closed my eyes. The door opened and here comes the nervousness once again.

Harry put his arm on my shoulder, keeping me close that calmed me a bit. We both enter the room and my eyes immediately landed on my huge crush, Chandler.

"Harry man!" Chandler greeted, doing some mighty handshake with my boyfriend.

"Hey." Harry smiled.

"So who's this beautiful lady, you have there?" He asked, smiling at me.

I blushed, hard and smiled. "I'am Erica, Har-"

"My girlfriend." Harry cutted me in, pulling me closer to him.

"Well Erica nice to meet you. Want some picture?" Chandler asked, smiling at me.

I nodded, happily. "Yeah. That would be nice."

I pulled away from Harry as I gave him my phone, giving him a sign from my eyes to take the picture. He narrowed his eyes at me as he sntach my phone.

What's up with him? He seemed mad.

I stood beside Chandler, smiling but flinched when I felt his hand wrapping around my waist. My eyes immediately went to Harry's whose gaze was on the screen of my phone.

I saw his jaw tensed and looked at us with a deathly glare. I heard the camera went off that I didn't even know if I smiled or not. Harry walked to us and grabbed my hand.

"I think our time is already done. Let's go home." Harry said, pulling me to him.

"Oh actually its not. You still have five minutes." Chandler spoke, staring at me.

"My girlfriend got what she wants so we are ready to go." My boyfriend spoke.

"She only want a picture with me? That's nice." Chandler smirked. "Can I get your number Erica? I want to hang out with you sometime."

"And that's the thing I don't want to happen. Let's go." And that's when we went to the exit.

Harry keep dragging me till my arm already hurts. "Harry, your hurting me."

He stopped and turned around, facing me. His eyes was full of anger, hatred... and jealousy. "He knows you're taken, right? I stayed beside you the whole time Erica, I even put my arms around you. But does he care? No. He still flirts with you like I'm not even there! Does he wants me to get angry? I controlled myself before I hit him straight in the face! Does he wants that?! He even fucking put his arm around your waist! He's an asshole!"

"Harry!" I snapped before he says something he will regret.

"Let's go home." He spoke, still anger on his voice. We both walked out, not talking to each other and we done that until we got home.

**

I didn't spoke as I walked out of the car and enter our house. Harry following close behind. I don't why I got angry but Harry realized that quickly.

He grabbed my arm, not as tight as earlier then he turned me around. I took a step back when he steps forward. We done that until my back hits the wall.

Harry put his hands on the wall beside my head. He lowered himself so we are face to face.

"I'm sorry." His breath fanning over my face. "I'm sorry for shouting at you. I'm sorry."

I sighed, looking down. I don't know what to say. I felt his hand cupping my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"I love you and I'm sorry for being a jealous jerk." He pressed his forehead againts mine.

I closed my eyes and said, "You're not a jealous jerk. You're just overprotective."

"Yeah because everyone needs to know your mine. And only mine, why can't he got that?" My nose are already touching his.

"Because he's blind." I spoke, chuckling a bit.

He finally smiled and peck my lips, "I love you Erica."

"I love you too Harry." His lips finally met mine in a passionate way. He poured all of his emotions on the kiss as we kiss slowly but it did get a little agressive and hard.

My hands were around his neck, pulling him close.

I pulled away, breathing deeply. As we both smile at each other.

He maybe sometimes jealous but I can't ask anything for more. He has it all.

A/N: Hi Erica! I hope you like this one! :D I'm sorry if it took long but thank you for requesting :D

So for everyone, thank you all so much for the 5K reads. It made me happy so freaking much! :)

Keep supporting! :) So if you want to get a shout-out and a note for me, blow my notification up! That's all! Thanks!

~Allaine xx