5.) True Love

Y/N's POV

For all of you princesses and princes are all fairytales. In my country that's true. Whether you like it or not, it is.

Our place are like on those movies like "Tangled" you know that? The princess with long hair? A castle and a village live together.

But in our place. A prince. A good, handsome, helpful prince. He's one of the most gorgeous boy I've seen.

He has a curly brown hair, a mesmerizing green eyes and a good personality. He has everything. He also knows how to sing. Everything right?

I actually have the biggest crush on him. But who in the royal palace will love a simple villager like me?

Prince Harold Edward Styles or Prince Harry is sometimes here in the village to know how's the village doing.

He always rode on his royal brown horse and just asked our parents if something is wrong. Whenever he's here, visiting our village. I'm just in the window staring at him.

Many girls are surrounding him and screeching everywhere. The girls just want him to sing so who he does. I smile and just closed my eyes whenever he does that.

Tonight, a royal masquerade ball is coming. My parents said I need to attend.

"Sweetheart. You need to attend the ball of our prince" my mom said, sewing a dress.

"Mom what if I dont want to? What am I going to do there? No one will notice me anyway" I said.

"Hey listen, your mother made a special gown just for you. You will attend whether you like it or not" my father scolded.

"Alright." I sighed. "Well, can I ride Jessamine please mom, dad?" I pleased. Jessamine is my white and beautiful horse.

"Yes sweetie you can"

"Thank You!" I jumped happily. "Well mom, can I see the gown?"

My mom went upstairs then I heard shufflings. I saw her holding a brown big box. When I opened it my eyes widened.

"Mom are you sure? What if I stained it?"

"Y/N its okay. I made this just for you. I hope you like it" my mom smiled.

"Mother I love it thank you" then I hugged her.

"Now let's get ready"

Harry's POV

"Mother how many ladies are going?" I asked, while she put my tie around my neck.

"Many Harry, many. Included Princess Rosalyn"

Oh her? A princess in another kingdom? The truth is I dont want to marry a princess. I want to marry someone who doesn't know about any of the royal things. You know? A normal girl. I'm tired of being a prince. I wanted to be normal just for a day.

"Why is she coming?" I asked.

"Because your father said, you need to get engage to her tonight"

"WHAT?! Mother why? I don't want to marry her" I shouted, taking two steps back.

"Because a prince need to marry a princess" I heard my father at the door.

"But I don't want to. I want a simple girl. Not a royal!"

"Harry! Lower your voice" my mother scolded. "Your gonna get engage tonight and that's final!"

"But mom!"

"No buts. Get ready, guests are coming" then they both walked out.

I groaned. This is one reason I hate here, your gonna do what you don't want to do.