99.) Attention

Harry's POV

Frowning on my laptop, my fingers stop moving and so did my mind. What, now?

I am so busy typing while laying in our bed that I didn't even notice Y/N going out of the bathroom. She had been there for almost forty five minutes, jesus.

We have been living together for almost two years now so it's not new to me seeing her half naked. I always see her naked that's why I did not turn my head to look at her and just continue working.

I can hear her footsteps around the room and some shuffling until I feel her presence beside our bed, standing on my side.

"Harry." Her voice has a teasing sound.

"Hmm?" I hum, still not looking at her.

It took her a few seconds to answer, "Look at me!"

I type in a few more words until I finally look at her. What does she want now-

Oh, jesus.

Only a white towel that stopped at her midthigh is wrapped around her body. Droplets of water is visible on her skin making me gulp.

"W-what?" I asked, stuttering, trying very hard to focus my eyes on her face and not down her body.

I probably look like a fish caught in act right now. I can fucking hear my heart beating.

She has a silly smile on her face like she is planning to do something making me blink repeatedly.

"W-what do you w-want?" My eyes can't take it anymore and it quickly checked her out from head to toe. I don't know why I'm feeling so shy right now.

My actions made her chuckle. The sound ringing in my ears making my heart beat faster.

I watch her grab the end of the towel, still with that grin painted on her lips. What is she doing?

She suddenly opens the towel making my eyes widen and blood crept to my cheeks. "Love me!"

It took me five seconds to react and with that short time, I managed to look at every inch of her skin.

"Y/N!" I shout, grabbing the two ends of the towel and immediately wrap it around her body. She's making me crazy, god.

I can hear her laughing as she let me cover her body with that fucking short towel.

"You're blushing, Harry." She teases, her hands wrapping around my waist as she looks up at me.

My hands are still tightly holding the towel around her, shielding her away from my hungry eyes.

"I'm working, baby. Stop distracting me." My eyes intently staring at hers.

I can't believe she just did that! Not that I don't wanna see her but she's making me lose so much focus on my work.

Her grin widens making me more frustrated. I am so close of losing my patience. I just need one last move from her and I'm about to throw her on the bed.

She is searching something on my eyes as she speaks, "Alright, sorry." She still had that teasing tone on her voice. Removing her hands on my waist, she grabs the ends  of the towel I'm holding and gives me a sign to let it go.

I did let it go and take one step backwards, watching her grab it.

Good. She's not hardheaded today.

Turning my head away from her, I heard a noise that fucking sounds like the towel dropping on the floor. She just did that, didn't she?

I have my back on her so she did not see me closing my eyes but I'm sure she heard me taking a deep breath.

Slowly turning my body to her, my eyes scanned her one last time. "That's it."

A/N: and yes, I'm gonna cut it right there, lol, sorry. just really need to write it, got my inspiration on the photo below.

thought it'll be cute

thought it'll be cute. is it? please do vote! thank you. happy 2020 everyone.

~Laine xx