17.) Elevator

Y/N's POV

I walked out of my apartment, surely to lock the door first.

I carried my things carefully as I waked to the elevator. Once it opened, its full of people. This is one of my problem, I'm living in the middle of this building, always carrying heavy things, if not heavy, many things.

I sighed inside and entered. They give me space as I thanked them with my smile.

My apartment is in 37th floor and my drop is still on the ground floor. Actually the people I'm here with is not going to the bottom. It maybe second floor to 36th floor. None of them is going on the ground floor. Your asking me why I know this right? Well because I'm living here long time ago,

The elevator felt like hours, the people are decreasing. Until the elevator stopped in 23rd floor- I hate this floor and opened revealing one of the stubborn man I met.

There are only three unknown person here with me. Harry entered, smirking. I just want to slap that face of his.

I put some space away from him. Because! I don't like him. He always try to flirt with me and make me mad 24/7 everyday.

The three person exitted the elevator and my eyes immediately rolled. This is not going to be good. We're just in 19th floor. I still have 18 floors to missed.

Its quiet between the both of us. All I could here is our breathing and the sound of the elevator. Suddenly the elevator grumbled and I lost my balance, causing my things to fly in the air. Really?

I kneeled and get my things. I was about to grab my diary but another hand already grabbed it. I looked up and saw Harry, already flicking through the pages.

I stood up, "Hey give that back!" I tiptoed, considering he's tall. He's just laughing, causing anger to feel my bones. His hands are high up in the air and I didnt even notice that my hand is placed on his chest and the other one is trying to get the diary out of his hands.

"Your short!" He teased.

I didn't even know how close our faces are. The laughing is dying slowly. His hands are already going down so that's when I took my diary and looked away. He's annoying.

I heard him chuckled, "Why are you so mad at me Y/N? I didn't do anything wrong."

I looked at him and saw he's sitting on the floor. I gave him a 'duh' look. "Do you really have to asked that? The answer is simple. Your annoying." I rolled my eyes, pursing my lips.

"I'm just trying to be friendly but all you do is glared at me. Do you know, that's bad." His sound is still on the teasing mode.

"Whatever." I said, the looked at him again. Why is he sitting on the floor? and Why does this elevator take years to open?

"Hey, sit with me. I want to know you better." Harry suggested, patting the floor beside him. "The elevator will not open soon. It has problems."

I chuckled, "And how did you even know that?" I asked sarcastically.

"I just feel it so come and sit with me." He smiled, genuinely at me.

"No thanks."

He smirked, "Suit yourself."

**10MinutesLater**

My legs starting to feel like jelly and I looked down to see Harry smiling, warmly at me. Not his cocky, flirty smirk. His smiling, dimples showing. He looks cute though.

"Stop staring at me and just sit."

I shook my thoughts away and sighed, "Fine." I sit beside him, keeping some distance away from him.