87.) Shattered [Part 1]

Harry's POV

"Let's end this, Harry." My girlfriend, Y/N, suddenly said out of nowhere. I became nervous. I looked at her and she was staring in to space. She looked at me with pain in her eyes. "I'm so tired already."

"W-what are you talking about?" I stuttered. She can't be...

"I-" she sighed and put her head on her hands. "I fell out of love for you, Harry."

I didn't say anything. I just listened to her. We stared at each other for god knows how long.

"Bullshit." I snapped, closing my eyes for just a second and scratched the skin above my eyebrow. This is getting frustrating. "Y/N, are you even listening to what you're saying? Do you honestly believe I would let you go just like that? What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Harry-"

"No. That's the stupidest reason I've heard, Y/N. Stop it. This is not funny." I stared at her angrily. I looked away from her and grabbed my phone, not giving her time to answer.

Why would she break up with me suddenly? We were happy. We are happy. Isn't she happy anymore?

Though, I noticed Y/N has been changing these days. She was being distant and just, she always wants me to leave her alone. I don't even remember when I last kissed her. But I did not take any notice and just let her then now, she's breaking up with me.

Bullshit, yeah?

Y/N's POV

I left Harry alone in the living room and went to our room, ready to cry my eyes out.

When I closed the door, my tears flooded in my eyes and I cried.

I cried so much. I bit my lip to stop the gasps and sobs escaping my lips.

I fucking hate doing this but I have no choice. It will be better that way.

Even if he refuse, I will still do it. It's already planned in my mind and it can't be changed. I'm hurting so much right now but this is all for him.

Harry's POV

It's now 10 P.M. and I dropped my phone on the sofa and entered our bedroom.

There, I see Y/N sleeping soundly in our bed with the blankets wrapped around her and small sounds coming out of her mouth. She was in a deep sleep.

I sighed, the feeling of regret coming at me in seconds for snapping at her like that but I was contented because... she's still here, still mine.

I joined her in bed and wrapped my arms tightly around her.

I'm going to be the best for her from now on. I love her too much to let her go. I kissed her forehead and let the sleep consume me.

**

I woke up with the feeling of the sun shining to me. I opened my eyes just a little bit and stretched.

I was alone in bed, hoping Y/N is in the kitchen or in the bathroom. I sat and rubbed my eyes tiredly.

My eyes catched Y/N's vanity mirror, empty.

Something is not right.

I stood up and ran to our closet, Y/N's clothes are not there.

Fuck.

I ran downstairs, "Y/N?!"

No one answered. The house was completely quiet.

I've searched everywhere for her. But none. There was no sign of her.

Tears clouded my eyes and I sat on the sofa, surrendered.

She left me.

Y/N's POV (9 MONTHS LATER)

"For how many times they have been seen together? Harry Styles has finally admitted that he and Isabelle Smith (random name sorry) are now dating! Congratulations to the new couple born! What are their ship name, hmm? Fans are going crazy about it. Harry posted a picture on Instagram, " Then a screenshot of his post popped on the screen.

"What a post Harry posted! It seems that he-"

I turned the television off. I closed my eyes and feel my heart aching. Its been nine months since I left Harry but I'm still hurting.

This is what I want, right? Why can't I get myself to move on? He's happy now. I should be happy too.

Tears then started to cloud my vision. Fuck, why am I crying? The ache in my heart starting to grow, its turning and churning. I starting breathing heavily.

Luckily, someone knocked on my door and it just happened to be the nurse holding a clipboard. Her eyes widened when she saw me in my situation. She immediately ran to me, "Miss Y/N."

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently while I tried to relax my breathing.

It took me at least three minutes to calm down. My heart slowing down.

I opened my eyes and saw the nurse looking at me with a worried expression. "Are you alright? Should I call the doctor?"

I gave her a pained smile, "I'm fine. I'm sorry for that."

She sighed, letting go of my hand to check the medicines connected to me with small hoses. "Miss, you really need to have a surgery asap. Why don't you want that?"

"Its alright. I don't want to have a hole on my chest." I joked.

She looked at me with pity and nodded. "Understood."

I smiled at her and she returned the gesture. She stopped midway on exitting the room. She was staring to someone on the door. I looked ahead, confused.

Shit.

Niall was looking at me with wide eyes. "Y-Y/N?"

A/N: Hi babies! Another update! Sorry for a horrible cliffhanger! Forgive me guys! This imagine will probably be split into three or more or idk but please give love and comment!

It really do means a lot. Every comment you guys made always make me smile. I love you all. Always.

AND HAVE YOU SEEN KIWI? My babe lookin wild and overreacting, love him tho.

50 VOTES FOR THE PART 2! Won't update it until this part reaches 50 votes sorry y'all! Comment and I might update it soon. Love youuuuuuuuu.

~Allaine xx