75.) Summer [Part 2]

Y/N's POV

Dinner had passed and Harry still hasn't come down from our room. Liam, Niall and Zayn said he didn't want to talk because he hasn't answered them.

Louis and Corrinne also didn't eat their dinner.

My thoughts were spiraling around my mind like a never-ending rollercoaster.

Why did Harry just snapped like that? He's been acting... moody. I know he didn't pushed me, accidentally maybe. I'm just clumsy that's why I landed on my butt. But I didn't made a move on approaching him.

I'm still trying to figure out why is he like that now when this morning he's in a good mood.

I'm looking down on my finished dinner with an emotionless expression.

"Oh, come on Y/N, snap out of it!" Rhenz bolted.

I looked at her with no emotion. She was frowning and a pitiful look on her face.

"Don't look at me like that." I mumbled, looking down on my plate again.

She groaned and probably shook her head.

I felt someone behind me and placed their hands on my shoulder, "You should go talk to him." Mariel's worried voice said.

"What?" Rhenz replied. "Why would she talk to him? He must be the one apologizing, not her. No, Y/N you will not talk to him. Let him approach you first." She proclaimed. "Don't you dare talk to him. Just let guiltiness eat him."

My tears blurred my eyes, "Did I did something wrong?" I still hadn't cried earlier, but I need to let this out now.

"No, you did not." Rhenz snapped. "Like what I said, don't talk to hi-"

"Rhenz, shut up. You're just making it worse." Kathleen cut her. "Though, you have a point. So Y/N, just don't talk to him." Kathleen said in a not-so-harsh tone.

I covered my eyes with my hands and wiped my tears. I nodded and sighed, "You're right. I should just stay away from him for a while."

"That's the spirit." Rhenz murmured. Let me tell you something, if Corrinne is the sassiest in here, the second one will be Rhenz. "Anyway, you should sleep on our room tonight." Oh. I forgot about that.

I shook my head, "No. I don't wanna be a bother between you guys. You will just hear me cry." That's right. I'll be crying my eyes out on sleep tonight so no one will comment here and there. Just me, myself, and my tears.

"I insist, Y/N." I looked at her again, she was smiling softly. "I'm gonna put Zayn on the floor tonight." She said, rather loudly.

Seconds later, Zayn's head popped on the kitchen. "What did I just heard?"

His girlfriend smirked widely, "Y/N is having trouble as you can see and she will sleep on our be- my bed tonight."

Zayn looked like he was about to protest but when he saw me, his face turned in to a soft expression. "That's okay. I'll ready the comforter."

Rhenz squealed and ran to him, hugging him, "Thank you!"

"Anything for you, love." He kissed her forehead.

Kathleen groaned beside me, "The second worst PDA in here."

Rhenz came back and grabbed my hand, "Let's go."

"It's just 7:45."

"Yeah. Why not?" I smiled a little bit and let her drag me. When we got in to their room, it was absolutely freezing.