49.) Together

Y/N's POV

I was beyond nervous today. My hands were shaking while I get ready. But Harry was calm! He can smile, I can't! My heart was beating so fast that it want itself to leap out of my chest.

Why? Its because its our first live interview as a couple at Ellen's Show. Plus, this is also my first time being in an interview so I'm beyond nervous.

Lou help me with my make-up today because like what I said, my hands were shaking. She also help me with the dress I'll wear. Harry is downstairs, playing with Lux.

"You know, Y/N. You shouldn't get nervous." Lou spoke while applying some eye shadow on my eyelid.

"Why not?" I asked, frowning.

"Don't frown, love." She whispered so I removed the frown on my forehead. "Its because you're gonna answer all the questions wrong. We wouldn't want that, do we?"

"Of course not." I answered the she gave me an agreeing noise, "But were gonna be live. They're not gonna cut some wrong scenes and many people or even all people are gonna listen to us. I don't want that."

She sighed and let me open my eyes. "Y/N, its gonna be fine. Harry and the lads were nervous in their first interview aswell but they survived. Look now! They met hundreds of people everyday but wouldn't get nervous in a second-"

"Exactly! Their already used to it and I'm not..." I trailed off, looking down.

"And you'll get used to it. Just think that no cameras are pointed at you, just answer Ellen's questions normally and it'll end at no time." She smiled at me and I got the courage to smile back.

"Thanks."

She grinned, maybe proud of herself that she made me smile. "That's it. Now, let's get you done and you wouldn't want to let your boyfriend wait."

I laughed and nodded, "Okay."

**

Harry's POV

Y/N and Lou were on our bedroom for an hour already and we still have thirty minutes before the interview will start. Where are they? Were gonna be late.

"Harry." I heard Lux whispering beside me while tugging the end of my white button up shirt.

I leaned closer to her while raising my eyebrow. "What?" I whispered back. She spit on my cheek and I pulled away, eyes widening. "Lux!" She laughed, closing her eyes. I sighed and can't help but smile. "You, little girl!" I started tickling her and she laughed even more.

"H-Harry!" She screamed then laughed again. "S-stop!"

"You spit on me!" I argued playfully back. "That's bad so I'm gonna punish you."

She laughed even harder and hold her stomach. I was also laughing because she was so adorable.

"Ehem, ehem, ehem." I heard a fake cough behind us so I get off of the child and looked back. I saw Lou, hands on her waist looking at us with a small smile.

"Mommy!" Lux screamed, running to her mother.

Lou scooped her up and kissed her cheek. Then she looked at me. "Y/N is upstairs, if you want to see her." She teased. Of course I want to see her! "Were gonna go. Goodluck with your interview together." I hugged her and kissed Lux on her forehead.

"Bye and thank you. Watch us, hm?" I reminded while smiling.

"Of course." Then they both walked out.

Once they were out of my house I started sprinting to our room. But the door was locked, I knocked and pressed my ear to the door. "Y/N? Babe?"

"I'm gonna open the door, Harry." I heard said. Her voice was nervous.