64.) Well Known

Y/N's POV

I was scrolling through my phone, checking if something was new today. But as time goes by, I must say that its just a normal day.

As usual, my fans were asking me to make another video to satisfy them. A video were I could make them smile.

I'm quite popular at the social media because of these videos I'm making. What kind of videos? Let's just say all kind of videos. I'm that person who loves to make different kind of videos. Except for dirty videos, of course. That's... Ew.

I have like half a million followers in Instagram and 1.5 million followers in Twitter. But of course, I can't say I'm lucky because being known means you also have a lot of haters. But that's okay I learned how to deal with that.

Right now, I'm thinking what kind of video I should make today. My eyes were removed from my phone when I heard the bathroom opening. I looked up and saw my boyfriend for one and a half year, Harry.

I tilted my head to the left and cleared my throat. He turned his head to me while I raised my eyebrow at him. "Could you please put a shirt on?" He's just wearing a towel, wrapped around his waist. "And some pants please. Its distracting." I turned my gaze back to my phone.

I can feel him smirking at me, so wide but I decided to ignore it. "Whatever my baby say." He entered the bathroom again. Thank God he's not a hard headed today.

While he's in the bathroom, an idea popped in my head. That's it! That's it! A smile crept in my lips as I stood up immediately, I ran at the bathroom's door and bang the door with my fist. "Harry! Harry! Harry!"

"What?" He quickly said as he opened the door. I grabbed his hand and tugged him at the bed. "Y/N, its just noon. You want me in bed already?"

I rolled my eyes but didn't answer him. He's now wearing basketball shorts, that's it. His chest was bare. We sat at the bed and looked at each other. "Can you do me a big favor?"

He smirked, "What do you want, babe?"

My smile turned into a grin, "Can you be in one of my videos today?"

"Hmm?" He asked, the grin fading. "You want me to be in your video?" I nodded, "Why?"

"My fans doesn't know my boyfriend yet so I thought it will be good if they meet you." I explained, biting my lip hoping he'll agree.

"Give me a good reason, then. Why I should be in your video." His tone was challenging. Did he really expect me to give him a good reason?

I exhaled and raised my eyebrow, "Seriously?" He answered a 'yeah' while I smirked, "Many of my fans are boys and they still hit on me because they doesn't know I'm taken." His eyes darkened. My smirk widened, "So are you gonna do it or... nah."

"Who said I will not do it? Come on."

**

I opened the camera in my phone and tap the turner app so I could see myself. I fix my hair first and smiled as I look decent. I was about to call Harry but I felt familiar arms wrapping around my stomach and familiar chin on my shoulder.

I turned my head at him, "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

"Its hot." I'm pretty sure that's not the reason because the aircon here is on full blast but I let it go.

"Are you sure its okay for you to be shirtless infront of thousands of people?" I asked and I heard him chuckled.

"Many girls hit on me so it'll do."

I giggled and nodded, "Okay. Let's start." I adjusted my phone on the right angle and then tap the red button to start the video. "Hey, everyone! Good afternoon. Today, I'm gonna introduce to you my boyfriend!" I said. I felt Harry smile at my neck.

"Hi." He greeted, huskily. What is he doing?

"He's name is Harry, he's British and we've been together for a year and half already so yeah... you can actually say we love each other." I smiled at the camera.

"We do." He kissed my cheek making me blush.

My smile widened, "I met him umm, how do I say this?" I bit my lip and look around.

"We met at her cousin's birthday party, she was very drunk while she approached me. She even try to seduce me."

"Hey!" I protested. "I did not!"

"Oh yes you did. I still remember how you wrapped your arms around my neck and how you try to kiss me."

"Okay, I think you've said enough." I said. He chuckled and leaned his head closer to mine. "I'm sorry if this is the only video I've made today but I hope that's fine. So... see you all soon. Bye!"

"Bye!" He waved and gave the camera a toothy grin, two dimples appearing on his cheeks.

I tap the red button again and recorded the video. I brought my hands down and turned my head to him, giving him a quick peck. "Thank you!"

He look shocked after what I did but he recovered. He brought his hands on my waist and pulled me closer, our hips touching. "What's my prize, baby?"

I looked at him, "Prize?" He nodded, pouting. I chuckled and swung my arms on his neck. "Okay, ten kisses will be enough." I peck his lips, surprising him again. "That's one."

"Oh, babe. How about kissing for ten minutes?" He requested.

"You wish."

**

"Look Harry, they love you!" I said, happily.

"Where?" I felt him sit beside me at the bed and look at my phone.

I scrolled my phone and looked at the comments after I posted the video.

@annnnaaaamarrieee: OH EHM GEE! You're boyfriend is so hot! You two are really meant for each other! #HarryandY/N

@perrieeellle: Harry a God, Y/N a Goddess. Ahhh, shipper here! :*

@Y/N'sFandom: I already love Harry for Y/N, he's perfect!

"You're perfect, they said." I looked at him and gave him a side smile.

He grinned, "They meant is that you're perfect for me."

"Oh? Tss. I know my fans than anyone, duh." I playfully glared at him. I shut my phone down because the beeping won't stop then I placed it on the nightstand. Harry pulled me on bed, making me squeal, "Harry!"

He placed me ontop of him and smiled at me, "I still haven't got my nine kisses."

I raised my eyebrow, "Okay, fine." I leaned in and gave him a peck. "You count."

He nodded, "Eight." I kissed him again, "Seven." And again, "Six." And again, "Five." I looked at his eyes that were glowing with happiness.

"Make this two minutes." I placed my lips on his and moved. He kissed me back, pulling me closer by bringing his hands to cup my cheeks. Two minutes passed by or so I thought, I pulled myself away from him, breathing heavily. "You only have one left."

He frowned, "One? No, I still have four left. You're unfair!"

I smirked, "You kissed me in two minutes. A minute cost two kisses so you only have one left."

He raised an eyebrow at me, "Really?" Not a second later, I'm under him. "How about we make that one kiss, an hour of kissing, hmm?"

I smirked, "You can't."

"Who says I can't? I'm the best kisser in here."

"You can't because everytime we kiss except earlier, you're the first to pull away." I reminded, giving him a look.

"Try me."

I smirk, "Oh, I will."

A/N: Hiiii! Hope this is alright! Guys, we're close to 100K. Can we do this? Ahhhh, I'm super happy! Please vote and comment. It makes my day complete.

Its my cousin's birthday today so happy birthday to him. Anyway, please vote of you can't comment. :)

I don't know when I'll update next but let's still vote, yeah? Okay.

Byeeee!

~Allaine xx