55.) Treasure

Harry's POV

I was rummaging through mine's and Y/N's things today because I don't have anything to do. I'm currently in the attic as I found a large dusty treasure chest in the right corner of the room.

I blowed it first as I saw how the dust flew in the air. I opened the chest and saw all Y/N's thing.

I narrowed my eyes and examine all of her things each. Each one of them have a letter paste in it. There's this notebook that read 'Dreams' at its cover and I read each page that's written in it.

When I was done, the last page caught my eye.

It said:

Things I want to do / have

1.) Get a tattoo

2.) Fall inlove √

3.) Get engaged

4.) Move to London

5.) Have a dog √

6.) Be popular

7.) Get married

This is my wish list and I hope I finish each one of this when future came.

I raised my eyebrow at the letter. Wow.

I found out that this list is in here since... I don't know. It looks very old. And plus the last time she had a dog, she was just 16 years old. Also the number four list needed to be checked because she's in London now. So I figured out that this is an old paper. Very old. But its very beautiful. Very valuable.

Just when I was about to read the list for the tenth time and made sure that I memorized it, I heard an angelic voice downstairs. "Harry? Are you in there?"

"Yes babe! I-I'm coming!" I put the notebook down and close the treasure chest.

It is right. It has great treasures inside.

**

"What are you doing up there?" She asked after I get down from the attic.

I looked at her and smiled, "Nothing. Just exploring." She gave me a confused look that made me chuckle. My hand crept to her waist and pulled her closer to me. "Trust me babe. Just exploring."

She looked at me in the end of her eye and laughed. She put her hand in my waist too, leaning to me. "I didn't said I don't trust you. But whatever, come on the food is waiting."

I laughed as we made our way downstairs. While walking I remembered her number one list-getting a tattoo- hmm, does she still wanted to get a tattoo until now?

When I took a sit in the dining table I proceeded on asking her.

"Baby, if you get a chance to get a tattoo, what would it be?" I asked, placing my chin on my hand.

She looks suprised on my question. She didn't answer for a few seconds then she smiled, "A rose."

Rose? Well, nice. "Where would you like it to place?"

Y/N's eyebrows furrowed, "Harry, why are you asking me this?"

"I just want to know because I have tattoos aswell." I smiled, sheepishly at her. Please work. Please work. Please work.

She sighed and grinned, "On my ankle. And I want it just a small one. Because I know that hurts."

I laughed, standing up from my sit and place my arm on her shoulder. "You want to get it now?"