44.) Feeling Anxious

Y/N's POV

"Harry? Are you already done? We're gonna be late!" I called at my boyfriend, while putting my mascara on.

"Hold on, babe!" I heard him said, inside the bathroom. I heard the bathroom door opened and I took a glance at him on the mirror.

"Well, you look lovely." I finally turned around and stared at him, smirking. He was wearing his usual black skinny jeans and his white three-fourths, then his curly hair was pushed back.

"Lovely? I always look like this." He said in a hushed tone then he looked down. I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. He looked at me with those innocent eyes that made me melt. "What if they don't like me?"

"They're gonna love you, I promise." I assured him while smiling. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and put his chin ontop of my head.

"What if they don't?"

"Even if they don't, I'm still here to love you, as always." I pulled away to see him, smiling.

I poked his left dimple then he caught my hand. He looked at me straight in the eyes, "I feel nervous."

"Don't be." I replied, looking at him.

"Does your dad has a gun?" Harry asked, scared.

I chuckled, "I think so."

"Y/N..." he whined, a frown on his face.

I laughed, "I don't know! And even if he had one, I'm gonna make sure he's not gonna shoot you, okay?"

He still looked scared and anxious. "What do I do?"

"All you have to do is be yourself."

**

I knocked on our familiar door, excitedly. I was holding Harry's hand, assuring him that nothing bad is gonna happen. When the door opened, Harry's hand tightened around mine. He sure was very nervous.

"Y/N!" I heard my mom, greeted me.

I pull my hand away from Harry and hugged my mom. "I miss you."

She chuckled, "I miss you too." She pulled away from me as her eyes found the person beside me. "You must be, Harry?"

I went to Harry and grabbed his hand again, entertwining it. "Yes ma'am. I'm Harry."

He grabbed my mom's hand and kissed the back of it, "Oh! What a gentleman. Y/N, your dad is in the kitc-"

"What am I missing out here?" I heared a familiar deep voice that made me smile wider.

"Dad!" I ran to him and hugged him so tight.

"Oh! My little girl. Look at you, you're not my little girl anymore." My Dad teased, chuckling a bit.

"Maybe because I have a boyfriend, dad." I said, smiling. His smile immediately wiped out of his face as he looked through my back.

I turned around aswell, seeing Harry and Mom are getting along really well. Although, I can still see a little anxiousness in Harry's eyes.

"Is that the Harry boy?" My Dad whispered, not taking his eyes off of my boyfriend, examining him carefully.

"Um yes, dad." We both walked to them and I saw how Harry's eyes widened a bit at the sight of my father.

"G-Good evening, sir." Harry shakily offer his hand for a shake. I looked at dad, hoping he will act good on him. Because I know that Harry can get upset in days.

My dad mightily shake his hand with Harry, that made my boyfriend smile a bit. "Good evening to you too, boy."

"Now." I heard my mom said, "Dinner is ready!"

**

"So, Harry. What is your job?" My dad asked, as soon as we started dinner.

I can see Harry's hands was shaking, so I put my hand on his knee, calming him down. "U-um... I-I'm in a band."

"Band? What kind of band, sweetie?" My mom asked, sweetly.

"Dad, Mom? You know the band, One Direction? The band that was made by Simon Cowell on X-factor? That is the band Harry is in." I answered, since Harry was still too nervous.

"Oh. That's nice." Dad mumbled.

"Anyway, Harry. I'd like to meet your parents sometimes, if that's okay?" Mom suggested, chuckling a bit.

"Of course! That would be lovely." Harry smiled. The nervousness slowly fading away but came back on what my dad said.

"Did you hurt, Y/N?"

"Dad!" I scolded, frowning.

Harry continue to shake under the table so I hold his hand and entertwined it to mine. He stopped shaking and answered my father, "No, sir. I did not hurt your daughter. I would never hurt your daughter."

"Well then, if that's that. We both are in good terms." Dad smiled, making me breathe in relief. "But once you hurt her, I'm afraid I have to use my guns."

My eyes widened and scolded him again, "Dad!"

I saw Harry, breathing deeply beside me. His chest was going up and down too fast.

"Your dad is joking Y/N." Mom smiled.

"I know."

Dad kept threatening Harry the whole night but Harry just covered his anxiousness with a dimpled-smile. Then his nervousness was gone when my dad and mom said that his perfect for me and that they both vote for him.

His anxiousness was turned to cheekiness when we both in the car.

"Your parents are lovely, baby." He grinned, staring the car.

"Hmm." I hummed. "Yeah, you're trembling in fear."

Harry laughed, "Good thing, you are in there. Or else, I will collapsed then and there." He hold my hand while the other is on the stirring wheel.

"Why are you so nervous, though? Its just my parents." I asked, confusedly.

"Because I'm right! Your dad has a gun!" He argued, while smiling.

"But he didn't shoot you." I shot back, smiling a bit.

Harry laughed, "Don't worry, babe. You're gonna be nervous like I'am too when you meet my family."

"Like that will help!"

He chuckled, "Love you."

"Hmm. Sure you do, Styles. That's why, I love too."

A/N: -_- what a crappy imagine, I know. I really am not in the mood now but I tried to update since we reached 10.4K and for that, THANK YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH! I didn't expect this to happen and I was so happy!

Harry is happy aswell! ;) He says, 'Thank you! Keep supporting her and with that, I'll be with you all for every imagine!' *wink* *wink*

By the way, Mehal your imagine is still on going and I'm gonna update as soon as finished that and I don't know when, I'm sorry.

Anyway, THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN. I love all of my readers so so much.

So that's it! Bye-bye! :D

~Allaine xx