He sighed. "I'm gonna find it out in the future anyway aren't I?"

"I'll assume it is inevitable."

"You only speak wise words Jarvis. Prepare a jet." But I have an unsettling feeling about this.

"If James asks about me, tell him I had unexpected business."

"Alright, the jet is ready for launch. We shall head off soon."

Tony went off. Did he make the wrong decision? His heart tells him that something will happen. His mind tells him to find out why this was happening. Instincts tell him to stay.

He really was a fucked up mess. How can he decide? Should he really stay? Should he go?
Tony's heart felt tight with curiosity and something like fear. Was he scared?

No, absolutely not. Tony Stark does not do "scared" he does "being scared of."

So he headed up to the rooftop where the jet was prepared. It was a nice day. Clear sky and lots of sun. Maybe too much.

Tony wore black sunglasses to shield himself from the blinding light and headed into the jet.

Soon it took off. With Jarvis driving of course.

He checked his phone.

New message

He opened it.

Before taking a look at what it was, Tony took a sip from his cup of coffee. Then he glanced down at the phone.

*PFFFFFT*

WHAT.

No way. Just no fucking way.

THAT BASTARD!

Few coughs came after Tony. He almost spit out his delicious coffee!

What the fuck. What the actual hell. HOW DOES HE STILL HAVE MY NUMBER?! Didn't I change it?!

Tony's Phone

Cocky little shit

"I can't believe I still have your number, Anthony. Didn't you say you were going to block me?"
Sent : 12:38 p.m.

Tony held his phone in his hands. Desperate to answer in a calm and totally not annoyed tone. He didn't know what to type. It was still surprising enough to know he still had his number!

"Hey don't take it so unsurprisingly, Strange. I just forgot alright. Don't stress out, I'll delete it soon."
Sent : 1:03 p.m.

A few minutes later, Stephen replied.

"I don't think that'll be a problem if I do it first."
Sent : 1:05 p.m.

Oh so he wants to race to it then? Then a race he'll get.

"Bet."
Sent : 1:05 p.m.