A BNHA Sleepover- Part 2

3rd Person POV

Jackson arrived at the mansion, and just as he knocked on the door. All his girls tackle hugged him to the ground!!! 

 Momo: "Jackson honey, you made it!!!" 

Ochaco: "Welcome Baby!!!" 

 Tsu: "Hey Jacky-Kero!!"   

Kyoka: "How have you been?! 

 Mina/ Toru: "Hey handsome!!" 

 (Y/N): "Hello my heroines!!!"

Mitsuki then appears at the door. 

Jackson: "Hey Mitsuki!!!" *looks around* "Katsuki isn't nearby right?"

   Mitsuki: "Nope he's not!! That Bastard cleaning up the mess he made when I had to punish him for being such a Jackass!!"

  They both make out for a while, and then Jackson picks Mitsuki up and carries her inside bridal style! He sets her down and takes her sandals off. 

 Mitsuki: "Thanks, Jackson!!! Now let's get this party started!!!"

The Girls: "Yeah!!!"

Ochaco started up the first game on the NES Game console as Mina ran over and saw all the delicious cakes!

Mina: "LOOK AT ALL OF THESE CAKES!! STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE, CHEESECAKE, CHOCOLATE CAKE, Momo how?!"  

Momo: "We have really well-trained chefs here! Why do you think we don't?!"

Mina: "I just never took you for the rich spoiled Highschool girl I guess!"

Momo: "Aww Thanks, Mina!"

Everyone just grabbed some Slices of New York styled Pizza and started playing games on the NES! First on the Chopping block was an old classic Joust!

Toru: "This really confuses me!"

Jackson: "How!"

Ochaco: "Well for first their riding Ostriches!"

Momo: "Yeah but Ostriches can't fly! They can!"

Mitsuki: "Maybe Their Giant Moa's!?"

Momo: "Mitsuki..."

Mitsuki: "Yeah!?"

Momo: "Giant moas are just giant dead ostriches!"

Mitsuki: "Oh right..."

Tsu: "Maybe their Alien Birds-Kero!"

Everyone: "Huh!?"

Tsu: "Well I mean they are brightly colored, they can fly, and it seems like they live in a Lava world!- Kerokero!!"

Mina: "Yeah I guess it makes sense!"

The next game was another classic Afterburner!

Toru: "Mitsuki watch out!!"

Mitsuki: "Oh Like I can't see the rocket heading right for me!"

Ochaco: "Wait! so who are we fighting again?"

Jackson: "Well it's the 80's so I guess some Commies in Either some European or Asian country!"

Mina: "Huh?"

Jackson: "It was some Cold war bullshit back around from the 1940s-1990s!"

Mina: *Sweatdrop* "Oh yeah! My parents never really taught me that since they did come from a Planet from 52.8 Million light-years away!"

Momo: "Wait? Doesn't that make you an Immigrant?"

Mina: "Oh Hell no!!! My parents WERE Immigrant's but they gained citizenship soon after I was born, and I was Born here right in Japan!"

Jackson: "I would really Like to meet your parents sometime Mina!"

Mina: *Sweatdrop* "Oh Yeah... Right..."

Jackson: "What is it?"

Mina: "I'm afraid my Mom might fall for you! I mean she is a widower and your truly the nicest person I ever met!"

Jackson: "Aww thanks, Mina! and don't worry about that! I already have Bitchy Mc Bitchersons Mom as one of my girlfriends!" *Turns to Mitsuki* "No offense!"

Mitsuki: "None Taken! And let's be honest that porcupine headed bastard really is a bitch! And besides, I think I know a few single ladies who would like to be with you!" 

Jackson: "Really!? Who!?"

Mitsuki: "Well there's Nemuri..."

Jackson: "Holy Shit!! You mean THE Midnight!?"

Mitsuki: "Yep! Yu told me about her! and I have some friends who Are fellow Mom's!"

Jackson: "Ok."

Mitsuki: "Well there's also Mika..."

Kyoka: "MY MOM!!!?"

Mitsuki: "Yeah! wasn't she divorced for like 2 years!?"

Kyoka: "True! I sometimes feel like she really needs some company! Correction! the company That the only man can bring!"

Jackson: *Blushes* 

Mitsuki: "Then there's my best friend Inko Midoriya!"

Jackson: "Woah! Hold up! You mean Deku's Mom!"

Mitsuki: "Yep! She's even getting back on a training regiment to be back in tip-top shape for when her shining knight in armor comes in!" *Nudges him* "Huh?"

Jackson: *Bushes* "Yep..."

Mitsuki: "She felt some serious guilt for several years and so she drowned her sorrows in ice cream and Potato chips so she definitely put on some weight but now since your around all that guilt and self-doubt have been erased and she started being just like her old self! All carefree and Happy and all that!"

Jackson: "Wow! I didn't know I even have that Kind of effect on people...! Or I guess Woman In General!"

Mitsuki: "And Finally I heard from Tsu That Even The Sidekicks Sirius and Bubble girl also have crushes on you!"

Jackson: "Wow! That's a whole lot of girls!"

Mina: "Well we can save it for the second book!"

Jackson: "Huh? A second book?"

Mina: "Oh It's nothing!"

They then got some More Pizza, Cakes, Soda, and more before sitting back down to watch the movie "The Wizard of Oz"! But just outside the mansion, there was a little figure watching everything inside and recording it on camera and then a second much bigger figure that seemed to have horns walked behind it and wicked it so hard it fell down and was forcefully dragged to the front door of the Mansion for a bit of explaining!

To Be Continued...