The Secret Witch!/ Erza's Distrust!/ Part 2: Battle and Confessions

3rd Person POV

Yurin was finishing up the Final Talismon's and planting them on the property preparing her plan where she hypnotizes the girls into falling asleep and Jackson into being with her so she gets him all to herself! This was just about to be Ruined with Erza charging up to her angrily!

Erza: "You there!!!"

Yurin: "Hi Erza Isn't it? Hi, Erza it's nice to see you, Aga-!" 

Erza grabbed her by the wrist and ripped one of the Talisman's off!

Erza: "What is this!?!"

Yurin: "A Piece of Paper..."

Erza: 'What's written on it!?!"

Yurin: "Words...?"

Erza: "No! I have seen this before! This is a Paper Talisman! And it says in Ancient Deadric says its a hypnotizing spell! What are you Planning!?"

Yurin: "Do you want the truth?"

Erza: "I want the truth!"

Yurin: "Do you WANT the truth!!?"

Erza: "I deserve the truth!!!"

Yurin: "You can't handle the truth!! No, the truth shall handle you!! Bah, I deny your truth handling abilities!!"

Erza: *Pulls out sword* "That's it your coming with me!"

Yurin: *Prepares magical blast* "Really!?"

Just then a battle begins with Erza switching to her Heavens wheel armor and Yurin firing off magical blasts at her in rapid succession! Erza was just flying at her sending cuts of razor wind at her but Each one she hits reveals to be a shadow clone (Yes like the ones in Naruto) and kept firing more Black and Purple magical blasts that Burned right through the red head's armor!

Jackson soon caught wind of the fight through some of the Girls in the middle of Lunch which already made him mad so he ran outside to see the two girls outside fighting and it was clear Yurin was not who she was by a long shot and seemed something closer to like A Evil magic user like a Witch or Necromancer!

He turned into Gravattack with UI stacked on top of that and used his gravitational power to pull them both down and asked them what the Fuck is happening here and why Yurin was using magic!

One Explanation Later...

Erza: "And that's what has happened!"

Jackson back in his human form just sighed.

Jackson: "Yurin is this true?"

Yurin: *Break down in tears* "Yes! Yes! that is true!"

Jackson: "Why!? Why would you do this!?"

Yurin: *Sobbing* "You see when I was little my dad abandoned my mom and my mom soon dies of The Flu! Then when I was 3 I was shipped off to an orphanage where I was bullied by all sorts of people mostly the boys who were bigger and stronger than me and I started practicing magic behind everyone's backs! Then when I was 12 I had my first love and he cheated and beaten me and then I decided to swear off men and make them all pay! So then a couple of months ago I went to Tiens Temple to gather and Army but I got defeated so I ran back to America to hide and I heard of you Jackson 10! I fell in love with you because in my entire life you're the only Man I only met who didn't treat me like trash or assaulted me! And I tried to get rid of all of the other girls so I can have you all to myself so please forgive me!!!"

Much to her surprise, Jackson hugged her and put her in a loving embrace much to Erza's chagrin!

Jackson: "Sssh, Sssh It's okay... I understand... I can love you..."

Yurin: *Choking up* "R-Really!?"

Jackson: "Yeah... I have over former Villainesses who are now my girlfriends and not to mention you are very cute...."

Yurin: *Blushing* "T-Thank you..."

Jackson: "Just give up this Villainess stuff and I'll promise to take care of you forever!"

Yurin: "Really?"

Jackson: "Really."

Jackson then picked Yurin up and she Eeped with a bit of confusion as well.

Yurin: "W-What are you doing!?"

Jackson: "Just taking my little Magician for some Snuggling!"

Yurin: *Snuggles into chest* "I'd love to do that!"

Erza: "I can't believe this has actually happened!"

Twilight then shows up standing next to her.

Twilight: "That's one of the best things about him! He's always so forgiving!"

To Be Continued...