Black Shenron and the Horrifying 5!- Part 3: The Finale!!!

3rd Person POV

The Team ran outside to see the Horrifying 5 in all their Horror as they all were standing there in the darkness looking scarily as they stood next to each other and Ghostfreak did something really scary! He raised his arm and did a knocking motion and said "Knock, Knock" before his team started complaining!

Whampire: "Hey do you mind backing off!? you're breathing down my neck!!"

Ghostfreak: "Oh sorry!"

Frankenstrike: "Now you got your elbow in my Ribs!"

He looked to see he got his elbow on a plate of barbecue ribs!

Ghostfreak: "Where did you get the Ribs!?!"

Frankenstrike: "Why don't you mind your own business! Now you got your foot in my Potato salad!"

Ghostfreak: "I don't even have feet!"

Cheelai: "Wow... They're a whole lot less scary when they're arguing."

Goki: "Yeah... They're like an old married couple."

Ghostfreak: "Shut it!"

Bulma: "Well it's true!"

Ghostfreak: 

Snare-Oh: "Should we try the plan now?"

Blitzwolfer: *Growls and snarls*

Ghostfreak: "Yes! Prepare the Maxi fusion dance!"

Everyone: "What is that!!!?"

Horrifying 5:

A/N: Play from 0:00- 0:06

A Bright light developed them as they Fused into a 20ft tall Maxi Fusion Monster!!! He had Pale skin, Black Fur In places like that of an SSJ4, a wolf's tail, A wolf's Snout, Wolf's ears, A Pair of Tesla power towers jutting from his shoulders, Mummy wraps on the fists, Huge claws on both hands and feet, a Wolfs Tail, 3 Eyes like Tien, and a bunch of black and white tendrils shooting out of his chest from a hidden weak point!

???: "I am Now Terror Incarnate!!! But you mortals can call me Terror!!!

Bulma: "Everyone fire your attacks Now!!!"

Goki/ Goku: "Kame-hame-HA!!!"

Vegeta/ Vegita: "Galick Gun fire!!!"

 Buu: "Mystic shooter!"

Goten/ Trunks: "Kamehameha Gun!!! Fire!!!"

They all fired their Blasts and it did nothing to the monstrous beast as he just stood there chuckling to himself before It turns into a full hearty laugh!

Terror: "Hehehehe... Hahaha... HAHAHAHA... BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You think that can really stop me you fools!!!"

Just then Lebo took a random shot with his blaster at Terror's chest which caused him to feel Immense Pain!!

Terror: "AAAAAAGH, You Orange bastard!!!"

They all looked at Lebo who seemed just as shocked as they are.

Lebo: "I don't know! I just aimed for his chest!"

Cheelai: "That's it! We all have to aim for his chest!"