Attack of the Future Buu's! Finale: Buu Beatdowns! Omni King J10!

3rd Person POV

Jackson stood there in Seething, vengeful anger as Babidi and Buu charged At him all 100% percent but he simply just lifted his Index finger and created a Wind so powerful it ripped any skyscrapers in front of his direction off Their foundation's and all of them nearly crashed into the bad guys!! 

This is where the Fun Begins!

Babidi: "What are you Idiots Doing!? Charge!!!"

Buuneba/ BZC: "Yes sir!!!"

They both then charged at him but he charged a World ending Ki blast which was as small as a Marble and Fired it at the two Buu's Vaporizing the both of them leaving absolutely nothing left of their Pink fleshy Bodies! He then scarily turns to Babidi and says in the creepiest tone possible...

Jackson: "You're Next..."

Babidi terrified tried flying away but he was Immeaditly stopped and was about to be given the beating a lifetime!

In the Omni King Temple above all the twelve Universes...

There was a Hooded Figure that was Tall, Slim, wore the Omni King robes with a Hood and was clearly Human, The Grand Minister and who were both guarded by two Neo Omni guards in red Garbs and Plastoid armor!!

A/N: Imagine there being two of these Guys!

They All then Felt the shaking of all 12 universes and they became worried!!

Ok Jacks on: "What the fuck is happening here Grand Minister!!?"

GM: "It seems like a Past version of you came from the future and is now beating up Babidi's carcass into a smoothie!"

OK Jackson: "Ah Yes good times! Let's go and see them!!"

They all then instantly traveled to earth and they Jackson who finally calmed down hugging his girlfriends knowing that they're now safe next to Babidi's dead body!

P. Trunks/ Chibiusa/ Kanna: "Dad!!!"

Riko/ B. Trunks: "Mr. Shadowbelt!!!"

Jackson and Girls: "Me!!!/ Jackson!!!"

OK Jackson: "Yes it is me! I am The Omni King and I would like to thank you for doing this for me before I shoot you back in time to your party!

Jackson: "I have so many questions!"

OK Jackson: "Just One!"

Jackson: "Okay! How do I become the Omni king and what Happened to Zeno!?"

OK Jackson: "Well that's actually two but let me just say I don't wanna ruin the surprise!"

Erza: "Like father like Daughter I guess!"

OK Jackson/ Future Kids: "Bye Bye!!!"

He then sent them back in time back to the party right after they left and he was immediately glomped/Dogpiled by all of his girlfriends!!

Girls: "Your safe!! We Love you so Much our Prince!!!"

Jackson: "I love you all too!"

To Be Continued...