Champa's Challenge!/ Team Shadowbelt!/ The New girls!

3rd Person POV

Recently Champa has Challenged Beerus again to a little tournament to which he agreed to but since everyone he knew was already busy besides Jackson he got him to get the toughest people he knows and he got Himself, Koro-sensei, Tsunade Senju, His Maid/Girlfriend Tohru, The sisters Ryuko, Satsuki and Nui, Snowflake, Azula, Masaki, and Kuruko!

So now they are waiting for Champa to arrive with his team while Beerus was trying to pep them up for the oncoming Battles!

Beerus: "Now you guys the universe 7 Super dragon balls are at stake and we need to win! I believe in you all!"

Koro: *In a Cheerleaders outfit and shaking Pom-Pom's* "Yay! Goooo Team Shadowbelt!!!!!"

Jackson: "Now why did we name the team after me again?"

Tohru: *Hugging Jackson* "Well your the best member on this team!"

The Team: "Yeah!"

Azula: "I wanted the team to be named Team Azula but no one agreed with me on that."

Snowflake: "I liked that name!"

Azula: "Well, Of course, you do you suckup!"

Snowflake: "Hey I am not a suckup! I'm royalty!"

Azula: "Well so am I!"

Snowflake: "See! there's no reason to fight! I told you My arguments aren't stupid!"

Azula: "I didn't say that was stupid I said you were stupid!"

Tsunade: "Shut up your both stupid!"

Azula/Snowflake: "Shut up Grandma!!!"

Tsunade then developed a tick mark on her head and tackled the two princesses forcing them into submission with a pair of headlocks!

Tsunade: "Take that back! Take that back!"

Azula: "Ok we'll take that back!"

Snowflake: "Yeah we will!"

Beerus: *Pinches bridge of his Snout* "We are so going to lose!"

Koro: *Starts rubbing Beerus shoulders still in his Cheerleader Outfit* "Come on now! We won't lose! You just got to believe in us!"

Beerus: "Squid I will give you 5 minutes to go get away from me before I bitchslap you so hard you turn into Kalamari and I'll eat you."

Koro: *Sweatdrop and backs off* "Y-Yes! of course!"

Tohru: "I agree with Koro-sensei with this one! We can win only if we beliven ourselves!

Ryuko: "Oh Yeah dragon but that's only wishful thinking if Jackson is not here!"

Satsuki: "As Much As I hate to agree with you and also to Admit it's true! but she's right! Jackson is the man!"

Nui: "Yeah the man! Let's give one up for the greatest fight on our team and the cutest guy we know!"

Team Shadowbelt: *Applause* 

Jackson: *Blushing* "Aww thanks, guys!"

Whis: "They're right you know my Lord. He might even be stronger than you."

Beerus: "S-Shut up! He is not!"

Just then Champa and his Team arrived!

Champa: "Hello brother! You get annoyed already!?"

Beerus: "No! I am not!"

Vados: "I say we should begin the first round of our little tournament Lord Champa!"