The World Martial Arts Tournament/ Part 1

A/N: Fights Involved

1. Snowflake Vs Hinata!

2. Talon Vs Lillymon

3. Cell Vs Hercule

3rd Person POV

Announcer: "The First match of the Tournament will be Two Specialties for all of ya Folks! It's Princess Snowflake  of the Arcosians Vs Hinata Hyuga of the Great Hyuga Clan!!!"

Crowd: *Cheers*

Neji: "Go Hinata! Kick her ass!"

Jackson: "Go Hinata! Go Snowflake! Do yout best!!!"

Snowflake/ Hinata: *Blushing* "Thanks!/ T-Thanks..."

They then walked up to eachother and soon the bell to the Announce the battle Rang and the Fight Began!

Hinata made the First move and Threw Several Kunai at Snowflake which she only deflected with her Tail! She then went Golden and tried to Punch Hinata and it hit but she just turned to Smoke!

Snowflake: "What!?"

Hinata then appeard behind her and did the 128 Palm technique!

Hinata: "1 palm... 2 palms... 4 palms... 8 palms... 16 palms... 32 palms... 64 palms... 128 Palms!!!"

They were all Successful Hits but then Snowflake went Golden and Hinata knows she Screwed so as Snowflake tried punching her she just kept dodging them and Throwing Shadow Clones Her way!

Snowflake was not getting really pissed and is Now Channeling her Uncle Frieza very well!

Snowflake: "You can run but you can't Hide!"

Hinata then to do Tsunades Famous Kick attack but Snowflake Just Grabbed her and started slamming her on the Ground Multiple times before Throwing her into air and then Fired her Finisher!!!

Snowflake: "Warzone Hand Grenade!!!"

She then Fired Several Golden Balls of Energy at Hinata (About 12) all attaching to her and Blowing her out of the ring!

Announcer: "Snowflake Wins!!!"

Now it was Talon Vs Lillymon!

The two Women walked into ring and Lillymon Tried to shake her Opponents hand but she simply scoffed her off and they went into the battle positions and then the Battle began!

Talon pulled out Two lightsabers and Charged Lillymon but Lillymon Flew out of range and prepared her attack!

Lillymon: "Flower Cannon Fire!!!

She then fired two yellow beams at Talon but she simply dodged it and then Threw her Lightsabers at Lillymon but She dodged both of them and then Tackled her Opponet trying to push her out of the Ring! She was close but Talon Socked her in the Face and then overwhelmed her with Force Lightning overehelming her as she was sent Flying back almost beinh knocked out of the Ring!

Lillymon tried to keep her ground but Talon then Used the force to Force Push her out of the Ring and She wins the Round!

Announcer: "Winner! Talon!

Audience: *Cheers*

Then was the Match Between Cell and Hercule Satan...

Cell just flicked him on the Forehead and won. Thats all. He won. Hercule was just that weak.

Next chapter is the Conclusion to the Tournament of Power!

To be Continued...