The Alien Showcase

3rd Person POV

Jackson was Just walking to Principle Celestia's Office and walked in without Knocking and Saw Celestia was frantically trying to put away a Picture of his Yearbook photo from His last school that was covered with Coral blue number 2# lipstick which she was apparently wearing on her Lips all smeared.

Celestia: "Y-Yes."

Jackson: "Was that My Yearbook photo with Lipstick all over it?"

Celestia: "N-No."

Jackson: "Oooookaaayyyy Theeennn... Wheres Luna then?"

Just then Luna walked out of the Closet with Lipstick smeared on her Lips as well and tries to act Like nothing Happened.

Luna: "Oh H-Hello Jackson."

Jackson: "Uh... You want to see Me to Get Prepared for that Alien Showcase you wanted me to do."

Celestia: "Oh Yeah. I'll call them in."

Just then the doors busted in to reveal the Shadow 5 and Trixie Lunamoon who all seemed to be waiting to come in.

The Girls: "Good Morning Principal Celestia!"

Celestia: "Ah Girls I was about to call you in to do His Makeup and Hair but I turn out you're here early."

Jackson: "Wait? Makeup and Hair?"

Luna: "Well Jackson we have to make sure you look your best for the Alien showcase for the school."

Jackson: "Good point."

This event has been planned for over a week as all of the students want to see his Many Alien forms and Both Celestia and Luna decided on this Event.

The girls then take him away to an empty classroom to get him ready and when they Left Both Principle and Vice principle both let out a Loving sigh and Pulled back their Pictures Making out with Pretending they were the each the real deal.

Celestia: "Man he is so Great! I wish we can be with him."

Luna: "Yeah but then again he wouldn't want to do anything with someone as old as we are."

Celestia: "Good Point and then again he is a Teenager and our student so..."

Luna: "Yeah we can ask him out sometime But probably not now. We should probably make him make the first move then."

Celestia: "Good Idea. For now, let's just do this before The Showcase since this is all we got right now."

Luna: "Good idea."

Deadpool: *Narrator voice* "Back with Jackson and The Girls... Yeah, I'm the Narrator for this chapter now B******!!!"

Jackson was in the empty classroom as the girls were finishing the Last touches as he was Supposed to go out In a few Moments.

LemonZest: "And Here we go... We're all done."

Jackson: "Thanks, girls but I'm going to be late if I don't hurry out of Here!"

He was about to leave when Trixie stopped him.

Jackson: "What is it?"

Trixie: "Trixie and the girls wanted to tell you to try not to destroy the school."

Jackson: "I promise I won't.

The girls then Pulled him into a Hug and he blushed into a new kind of red like when the other girls hugged him. he then left and used XLR8 to run through the school into the Football field where the School has gathered at and Celestia gave the Announcement on the Blowhorn.

Celestia: "Alright everyone the Man of the Hour is here!"

Everyone cheered and Jackson Bowed proudly to the crowd.

Celestia: "Now since there are over One million aliens in that device of his and to make this fair we made this a Raffle in this Large Oil drum..."

There was an oil drum next to her.

Celestia: "...And we will draw random names from this of his Aliens. Fusions and Ultimates are not allowed though and only base forms are. So let's get this started!"

Everyone cheered as Luna Pulls out a Name.

Luna: "Alright the first one is... Peskydusk!"

Jackson: "Alright I will need a Volunteer!"

Pinkie Pie volunteered and Jackson turned into Peskydusk putting her to sleep and then Examined her dreams. It was that she was in a land of Cakes and Cookies and sprinkles with music and fun.

Jackson: "That seems like Pinkie for ya."

he then woke her up and told her what her Dreams were which surprised everyone when she said he was correct down to the last point. Pinkie pie then went to her seat as Luna drew out the Another name.

Luna: "Next one is FrostAugna

Jackson: "Can do that!"

He then turned into this Particular Alien and basically shot a Beam off Ice in the Air creating Snow that was falling onto the surrounding area as if it was winter.

Luna: "Alright then The Next one Is HeatBlast... Good because I'm getting Cold.

Everyone has a Good chuckle as Jackson took the form of Heatblast and melted all of the snow and Ice in one Pyrokinetic Blast. Luna then Picked out the Next Name and this Continued on for the rest of the Day as he showed off his Transformations to the school and they were really Impressed.

???: "Ah so I see you are very Powerful. Now is the time to Attack!"

Deadpool: "To Be continued...