The Party/ New Friends/ Attack from Cyborg Freiza and Brolii- Part 1

3rd Person POV

At the ShadowBelt residence, The girls were really nervous because he's being invited by an Alternate dimensional god of someone they have a difficult Friendship with to a party in an Alternate Dimension and were talking about it. The only ones there though are Twilight, Sci-Twi, Tsunade, Brandy, Momo, Loona, Pinkie and Lucoa.

Twilight: "I don't know about this guys! I mean he could get hurt or worse!"

Sci-Twi: "Me too!"

Tsunade: "Now calm down! I'm pretty sure he'll be fine! I mean this version of him seems to be a whole lot nicer than our version... Yet still a bit Full of herself."

Brandy: "I bet she's no worse than I had to deal with! I was stuck in the rainforest for who knows at long with an Idiot! So I* bet whoever he/she is it can't be that bad."

Pinkie: "Did we mention to you he/she is a Cat?!"

Brandy/Loona: "What!? That's Horrible!"

Loona: "Ok we gotta stop doing that."

Brandy: "Why?"

Loona: "This is the fifth time this week."

Lucoa: "Take it from a  former Goddess! He's going to fine trust me!"

Back at Dimension 3 with Jackson at the Party...

I was at the Party Beera invited me to and let me just say it's a bit strange. All of the girls are giving me the 'I Luv U Eyes' and I know what's going to happen next but it didn't really happen like I expected as Beera started hugging me in a tight grip that can easily break my back if she wasn't careful.

Beera: "How are you doing Jackson?"

Jackson: *Voice Cracking* "Great! If... You weren't cracking... My back..."

She lets go with a Blush on her face.

Beera: "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" *Her mood Changes, when she smelled something* "Oooh, Is that the Pudding I smell!? Whis we have to get to it before Buu does! You want any?"

Jackson: "N-No Please."

Beera: "Ok!" 

She then sped off and I walked down to take a seat to rest my Back.

Exactly A Few Minutes later...

He was resting his eyes only to feel a tapping on his shoulder that woke him up and he saw Goki carrying what looked to be a plate full of food.

Jackson: "Yes?"

Goki: *Blush*"H-hi my name is Goki Son and I thought you would be Hungry so I got you this." *Hands him the food* "I-I hope you like it!"

Jackson: *Bright smile* "Thanks! I greatly appreciate it!"

Goki: *Still Blushing* "G-Great!" 'Hehe, I know this will win him over! He's so great the way Beera described him! All-Forgiving, Powerful and Kind He's like my dream man! I just gotta make sure that nobody else Takes Him!'

Beera: *From Across the ship* "You better give me some of that Pudding You Pink Blob! We don't want this to end like last time!"

Buu: *Also from Distance* "No! This is Buu's so Buu eat's this! Not Beera!"

Beera: *Steaming* "You better give that to me!!!"

Goki: "Oh No! I better take care of this! I'll see you later!"

Jackson: "Ok! You better do that! Tha-!"

Before he can finish she kissed him on the cheek and ran off leaving him Blushing and confused. Just like when Beera did it.