Your New Teacher Harley Quinn!/Arrival of Ivy

3rd Person POV

The next day at school, The Humane 4 And The Shadow 5 were Shocked as two why He let The Dangerous Harley Quinn into his Home and After 20 Minutes of explaining and Rexplaining, they finally Get it but are still a bit cautious of having a Dangerous Sociopath around them.

Rainbow Dash: "I'm Ok with it as long as she doesn't threaten my Man."

AJ: "I can agree with that Sugarcube."

Rarity: "I just like to see If I can possibly design her any new clothes!"

Fluttershy: "I wonder if she likes animals?"

Sour sweet: "I think she has Two Hyenas."

Lemon Zest: "As Long as they don't attack me, Dude, I'm Going to be Ok with them."

Sunset: "Come On Guys Lets give her a chance."

Harem: "Ok."

Just then There was Knock at the door and then Celestia and Luna entered with cheeky smiles on their faces as if they knew something they didn't."

Celestia: "Hello Students, as you may have Noticed That there has been a lack of a Homeroom teacher so Here, is your new Teacher..."

Jackson suddenly had a Bad Feeling.

Celestia: "...Miss Harleen Quinnzel."

Harley then walked looking much more respectable than she usually does wearing a Red and Black Vest, a Red tie, a Black Pencil Skirt, and Red Heels but Jackson somehow knew something was up right now as She currently moved in with them and Now she's a new teacher at their school and Judging by Celestia's and Luna's smiles they Knew something that made them let Harley be His new teacher.

Harley: "Hello Kids! My name is Harleen Quinzell but you can Call me Ms. Harely but for a Young man Named Jackson you can just call me Harley!"

Celestia: "Now can Can The Humane 7, Sci-Twi, The Dazzlings and the Shadow 5 Please go out to the Hall Please. We would Like to Talk to you."

The girls then Left and after 10 Minutes they walked back in with Similar smiles as they knew Something that he doesn't. He hates it when they do this to him because It just makes Him Nervous but they Just found it cute So there was No use in Asking and he knows it. After the Principle and Vice Principle left Harley Began talking.

Harley: "Alrighty Kids Ya now have to Take attendance so I guess I made this Sheet to write your names on so Make sure to pass it around."

She handed Twilight the Sheet and they passed it around and when It got to Pinky things got a little bit more silly/Stupid.

Pinkie: "What!? There is a Test Today!? But I didn't study!!!"

Sunset and Indigo who Sat to either side of her Had to explain.

Indigo: "No dude It's not a Test!"

Sunset: "Yeah You just have to write your Name."

Pinkie: "Oh Ok!"

She started writing on the Paper while the other two looked on she got annoyed because of it.

Pinkie: "Do you Mind!"

They both looked away while she finished and she handed it to Sunset with a Goofy smile and instead of her Name, it was a Picture of Godzilla Fighting a Candy Monster in what she Envisioned Equestria was Like. Let's just say Sunset was a bit confused and a little bit put off by her Weird Behavior.

Most of the Day went like this with Harley teaching whatever she can which was hard but also easy for her at Someways as she's basically a Genious and a Former Therapist but she was also never a Teacher Before as well. Anyways she did a Good Job despite at one point throwing a book at Snips and snails calling it "teaching the Law of Motion" and as they Left school all of the girls wanted to walk home with him (Except Celestia and Luna as they had to stay behind and do some Paperwork) which he Agreed to but doesn't know why as This was a not A night were they Sleepover and when they got there There was Tohru, Tsubame, Tsunade, Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Anko, Tenten, and Shizune all standing outside the Home waiting for Their man to arrive Home. When the girls of Konoha Noticed him they Glomped him and started kissing much to the other girls Amusement.

Sakura: "We Missed You!"

Hinata: "Y-Y-Yeah we really d-d-did."

Ino: "Most Definitely!"

Shizune: "Lady Tsunade has been Drinking whenever you're not around and It has been driving me nuts!"

Tsunade: "Yeah I have."

Anko: "My Boa and I missed you but Now That you're here Were so Happy!"

Anko's Boa: "Hissss..."

Tohru: "I can see that they missed you a lot, Master."

Tsubame: "That's because they live all the way in Japan."

Tohru: "Oh, That Makes Sense."

Tsubame: "Master Jackson. We have something we Like to show you Inside."

Jackson: "Sure." 'I wonder what it is.'

When He walked Inside there were Potted Plants Everywhere and He was Left Confused as this is what they were as Giddy about.

Jackson: "Soooo... It's Potted Plants?"

???: "Not Just Potted Plants but also my Babies."

Just then Poison Ivy showed herself with Two vines slowly lowering her down the Ceiling. She had her Typical Green skin and Long red Hair but she was Also wearing an Open Red Jacket, White Undershirt and a Pair Black Skinny Jeans. Jackson then got into a Fighting Stance and was ready to fight.

Ivy: "You think I want some?"

Jackson: "Yeah come and Get some."

Ivy: "Ok But Remember you told me to get some."

Before he can react he was Restrained by some Vines and Ivy slowly walked over with a smirk on her face as he can't reach the Omnitrix with his Hand.

Jackson: "Do your worst."

Ivy: "Ok if You say so."

She then Locked lips with him squirming to get free but she only increased the Intensity of the Makeout sesh Until Harley got a little Jealous.

Harley: "Ivy what are You doing!? I was supposed to go first!"

Ivy: "Sorry Pudding! It's your turn now."

Harley: "Goodie! Now Pucka Up Casanova!"

She then Made out with him as well as the other girls watched with Smirks on their Faces Knowing this was going to happen. When he released let's just say he was really Shocked and confused.

Jackson: *Breathing Heavily* "Guys! What the Hell!?"

Sci-Twi: "Sorry Jackson But We decided it would be a lot funnier if we did it this way."

Jackson: "How Long did you Know this?"

AJ: "For us It's Today but For the rest of us it's about Yesterday."

Jackson: "I guess that makes sense."

Harley: "Look I know Ivy and I are bad guys but we're willing to change just for you if we get the chance to be in your Harem and You join our little relationship. You know We date You, I date You and Ivy and Ivy, Dates You and I. Get it?"

Jackson: "Wait but what about the Story about the Joker you told us. Is that true?"

Harley: "Well It is True as He did that it helped me realized he was not just for me and Is kind of Abusive as well so I kicked his Ass and left Him Behind so I can be with you and Ivy."

Ivy: "So can you let us into Your Little Harem Puddin?"

Harley: "Yeah can Ya Puddin?"

Jackson: "Well If you're really going to change your ways then Sure You can Join."

Girls: "Yay!"

The Girls then Glomped him the ground and put him into a Massive hug Prison which he Cannot escape and he began thinking to himself as he was Trapped as the girls were Hugging and Kissing him.

Jackson: 'Man this Harem is getting Pretty Big. I wonder who else out there Likes me?'

To Be continued...