Digimon Tri!/ Battling Machinedramon/ A Beach Day- Part 2

3rd Person POV

Jackson was outside of the Beach house waiting for the other girls to get ready for their Beach day. He was wearing some Black and Green swim trunks with a Black Swim-shirt. with this Trusty Omnitrix on his right wrist as always! He also had Black Crocs and a Pair of Sunglasses with some Sunscreen heavily applied to the nose.

The Girls: "We're ready!"

When he turned around he blushed and had a slight nosebleed as he saw the Human Girls ( Not The Digimon girls because they couldn't change their clothes).

Mimi wore a two Piece, stringy, Pink Bikini with some Frills and White Outlines, She wore some Sunglasses on her forehead, Pink Sandals and she was Carrying her famous Pink Cowgirl hat in one hand and an Ice tea in the other hand smiling brightly!

Sora wore an A Blue Bikini of the same design with a Yellow, sleeveless Swimshirt with White outlines, a Blue necklace, Sunglasses on her forehead as well, and Blue sandals. She was also carrying an extra pair of sunglasses in her hand and a Lemon/Blueberry Snowcone in the other Hand.

And Kari wore a pair of Tan, Cut off Jeans and a Pink and White Bikini top in the style of a flower Print, another Pair of Glasses on her Forehead, a Pink and Yellow Butterfly Hairclip, And some Pink Flipflops.

The Digimon Girls were just wearing Sunglass and Tote Bags.

Mimi: "So Jackson what do you think? Nice Huh?"

Jackson: "Y-Yes Very nice Indeed! You all look very beautiful!"

Kari: "Thank you, Jackson!"

Sora: "Now let's go!"

The 6 girls ran off to the beach with Jackson quickly behind them. They set up their stuff in the middle of the soft white sand. and they began thinking of what to do first.

Jackson: "So girls what do we do first?"

Lillymon: "Let's go watermelon Smashing!"

Silphymon: "Yeah!"

Kari: "We don't have any Watermelons though."

Lillymon: "I got it!"

Lillymon then tapped her hand on the ground and grew several, big, ripe, Green watermelons out of the sand!

Jackson: "Cool!"

Lillymon: *Blushing* "T-Thank you, Jackson!"

They then Grabbed a Watermelon and stick and asked who will go first. Angewomon volunteered first and Didn't need a Blindfold to even do it and Her partner Sora was giving her directions!

Sora: "Ok! Hot, hot, hot! Cold, cold, cold! You're hotter! Hotter! Hotter! You're on Fire!!!"

Angewomon: "Ahh It burns!!!"

Sora: "Ok... Now Hit it!!!"

Angelwomon: "Got it!!!"

Angewomon hit the thing and it sent pieces of watermelon flying everywhere in everyone's Direction!

Angewomon/ Sora: "We did it! Yeah!"

Jackson: "Well that was Very great Angewomon! and You two Sora!"

Angewomon/ Sora: "T-Thanks!"

The spent another 30 Minutes, kicking, slapping, Hitting, and Bashing waterMelon's they left the sand Stained a bright red and Bright pink with Green pieces of that fruit's skin everywhere in a 50ft radius and everyone was also stained with the fruit's flesh and Skin!

Jackson: "So what do we do now?"

Mimi: "Hey! Why don't we wash ourselves out at the Ocean!"

Jackson: "Great Idea Mimi!"