A Date with the Sarabe Club!/ The Shooting Range and Ice cream!

3rd person POV

Right now Jackson was in the middle of the Mansion's Living room along with Liz, Loona, and Azula waiting for the Sarabe club to come down for their date. They're going to the shooting range since they loved their guns so much and Jackson even plans on using his newly Acquired E-11 Blaster he bought by a Rodian Pirate named El' Gila who got It from the wreckage of a First age Imperial Star destroyer. It was a fine weapon and yes maybe he doesn't like Guns, Slugthrowers or blasters he will admit this is a pretty unique weapon to have on hand on all times.

He was wearing a pair of Black Jeans, a white T-shirt and his Iconic Green Jacket on top of that with his hair combed and a few puffs of cologne for good Measure!

Jackson: "So you three what do you think?!"

Liz: "I love it!"

Azula: "I usually don't say I like things in order to look Intimidating but I must say I do like it!"

Loona: *Looks up from phone* "Oh yeah you look Great! What is that I smell though?"

Jackson: "It's my New Cologne! It's called "Nekokyattonippu# 12"! I got it from a Mall in Tokyo!"

Loona: "I like it! I'm just not sure if those girls like it or not."

Jackson: "We just have to see! Girls you ready!?"

Sarabe Club: "Yes!"

The five girls walked out and they all looked so cute! Kawaii! Momoka was wearing a Green Skirt, Pink socks, Black dress shoes, and a White Shirt with a pink heart with the words "Things I love 1. Sweets 2. My boyfriend" on it. Mio wore some white shorts and A Black Tanktop with the picture of a Tank on it. Uraru wore a Black Skirt and a Pink Sweater with A Heart and a pair of guns inside the heart. Maya wore a White button-up shirt, a Green skirt and her Sweater around her waist and a Pair of Heels. Kayo was wearing a Green-shirt with a picture of a Grenade on it, a white skirt and a pair of Slippers.

Jackson: *Stars in Eyes* "You girls all look so cute!"

Savabe Club: *Blushing* "Thanks!"

Urara: "Awww Momoka you look so cute while Blushing!"

Momoka: "Please Stop..."

They were about to leave until they were stopped by the Pets (That being Spike, Sci-Spike, Artemis, Luna (That cat), Kamo and Diana).

Spike: "Can we be put in charge?"

Jackson: "Why? There are Humans here you know?"

Spike: "Nothing really!"

Luna: "He just wanted to abuse that power to see what he can get away with."

Spike/Sci-Spike/Artemis: "Luna!!!!"

Diana: *Giggles* "Mommy is so good."

Kamo: "I agree. She's so smart."

Jackson: "Alright then. If no one (That is Human) is here at one time then you can be in charge alright!"