Roman's Revenge/ The New Grimm army/ Part 2: Beacon No more/ Neo's Bad news

3rd Person POV

In Beacon Academy In Ozpin's office Team RWBY, Glynda, Salem, Coco, Velvet, Pyrrha and Nora for some News and it wasn't good for anyone!

RWBY/ Glynda/ Salem/ Coco/ Velvet/ Pyrrha/ Nora: "What!!!?"

Ozpin: *Takes a sip of his coffee* "You heard me. I'm afraid they Beacon is shutting down."

Glynda: "Why would you do this!?"

Pyrrha: "We need more hunters and huntresses!"

Yang: "People need us!"

Ozpin: *Takes another sip* "I'm sorry but I'm afraid nobody needs us anymore. Now that Salem is no longer the monster she used to be... No offense Salem."

Salem: "Oh No Offense taken!"

Ozpin: "Good." *Adds Sugar to his coffee* "The point is without any more Evil Grimm armies of Salem's design we now just have Feral Grimm that will most likely kill themselves off from Non-Breeding Asexuality, cannibalism, Territory wars, Predators, Lack of food, Hunters, and furthermore old age as Grimm don't live too long. So nobody needs us anymore." *Takes another sip* "Please contact your families of the News as we will be closing in a week."

Glynda: *Hard look* "Girls can you please leave? Salem and I have some choice words for Ozpin."

Salem: "Yes we do."

Wiess: "Yes! Of course!"

Blake: "We'll leave now!"

All of the students leave to their dorms as it seems Glynda and Salem are about to rip into Ozpin but he shows no fear right now.

Ozpin: "So what do you two plan to say."

Glynda: "Look Ozzy if you're not going to continue running this place then we shall!"

Salem: "Yeah! The world still needs us as they are still many threats out there we still don't know about! When the corruption Corrupted me I saw man horror's I will never get out of my head and those for all we know can all be threats to not just Vale but the world!"

Glynda: "Yeah! We have to do this to protect everyone!"

Ozpin: *Started losing his cool* "Then what if there is no threat?! Then you will have a bunch of Hunters and huntresses with no one to fight! they could all fight each other or separate into other factions and become warlords all fighting each other!! Hell for all we know another Fuanus war could happen due to our racial differences!!! You ever think of that!!!? Do you want the Blood of who knows how many of your hands!!!!?"

Glynda and Salem were just shocked as Ozpin realized he just screamed for the first time in decades and quickly calmed down!

Ozpin: "I'm sorry... I have seen the horror's of war on both Grimm and each other... I just don't want this to continue any longer... All of the deaths... All the lives lost... All the families broken by Humanities worst trait... That being war."

Just then there was a knock on the door and Ironwood walked in.

Ironwood: "Ozpin Sir!"

Ozpin: "What is it now James?"

Ironwood: "We have captured Neopalitan Torchwick and she says she information of a new Grimm army going through the emerald forest!!"

Ozpin/ Glynda/ Salem: "What!!?"

Ozpin: "Gather Our best students outside now! We need to make a strike team!"

TimeSkip!

Team RWBY, Coco, Velvet, Nora, and Pyrrah were all on the Beacon campus Gardens with the teachers, Salem and Ironwood with Neo finishing explaining to them by Text to speech software about Roman's new Army and his New "Roman Empire!"

Neo: "... And that's all we know and they're camping at the Emeral forest before attacking Vale tomorrow. So we need to ambush them before they strike!"

Yang: "Woah, Woah, Woah! Now, why should we trust you of all people!?"

Neo: *Typing some more*  "I believe Roman has taken this too far this time and I'm ready to fight back." *Starts blushing* "Also there's also more romantic reasons of course."

Ozpin: "Alright! so did you call everyone you can to Help!?"

Everyone: "Yes!!"

Yang: "I got My Mom, Uncle Qrow, Uncle Vegeta and his Friend Goku to help!" 

Ruby: "I got mom and Dad to help!"

Coco: "I was able to get Jackson to come as fast as he can. He's still in school By the way so we need to wait!"

Velvet: "I also tried to call him as well!"

Nora: "We got my Penny too!"

Pyrrha: "That reminds me! where was Penny again all this time?"

Nora: "Oh! She was in Vale working as a Military Tactical Advisor!"

Pyrrha: "Makes sense!"

Ironwood: "I got a couple of New, Up-to-date Mecha Divisions to help as well but it will take a while!"

Salem: "I was also about to use what's left of my Powers to get several packs of Beauwolves coming towards the Emerald forest as we speak! We will meet them there!"

Ozpin: "Alright! Ms. Neo, are you coming along too?"

Neo: *Typing fast* "As Much as I hate too I have said Roman has gone too far this time and it's time to stop it!"

Ozpin: "Great!! Now everyone! Let's head out and kick Some Grimm ass!"

Everyone: "Yeah!!!"

They then ran off the ambush the horde of New age Grimms with many reinforcements on the way! This may be the greatest battle they will ever have in pretty much forever! Lets all just hope Roman will finally be captured and/or Killed!

To Be Continued...