A Date with Ruby and Yang!

3rd Person POV

In the RWBY Dorm Ruby had gotten dressed in a Red and Black, short, frilly dress with a Black Bow on the waist and was also wearing heels as she waited for Yang to come out of the Bathroom with her dress and their date to arrive!

Ruby: "Yang are you finished Yet In there!?"

Yang: "I'm Just Finished!"

Yang then walked out Yang was Wearing a White and Lavender, Short Frilly dress, with her hair in her usual messy, noted fashion, and White heels! When she saw Ruby her eyes sparkled and she ran over lifting her sister up, doting on her, and Calling her Cute much to Ruby's Chagrin!

This continued for another few moments until there was a knock on the door and Yang ran over to open it to see Jackson in Black dress clothes with a Green Tie!

Jackson: "Hey Gi-!"

Before he can even finish the two sisters glomped him and started kissing him on the lips before he can start speaking again!

Jackson: "So Girls what do you Plan for us tonight!?"

Jackson let the two of them plan their date out since they know the place better than him by a long shot!

Yang: "Sure! Heres the address!" *Hands him a Written piece of Paper* "Do you mind Instantly Transmitting us over there?"

Jackson: "I'm still working on that but I'll try!"

He held Yang's hand who held Ruby's hand as he got them correctly to the address that was on the Piece of Paper! The Place was Called "Junior's Bar"!

Jackson: "A Bar?"

Yang: "Yeah I come here all of the time! We'll be treated like royalty trust me!"

Ruby: "Yeah trust her! I've been here a few times and it's true!"

Jackson: "Alright then let's go in!"

Yang/ Ruby: "Yay!!"

They then walked into the Bar and everyone moved out of their way as the music was blaring They took a seat but the Bar! There was a man to serve them who was apparently Junior himself!

Junior: "Y-Yang!? W-What are you doing here!?"

Yang: "Oh I'm here with my sister and our boyfriend for our date tonight and I expect you to give us the royal treatment!"

Junior: "Now why should I do that!?"

Yang then grabs him by the collar of his shirt and begins to threaten him!

Yang: "Because If you don't then lets just say they'll find a Body in the Back alleyway with all of its bone's shattered! Capeesh!?"

Junior: "Y-Yes Miss Yang! I'll get you three Martini's immediately!"

Ruby: "Yay!"

Yang: "Actually make it two Martini's and a Coke for my little sister."

Ruby: "Boo!!"

Jackson: "Ruby I swear you're just too cute!"

Ruby: *Blushing* "Aww Thanks, Jackson!"

Yang: "Hey Ain't I cute too!?"

Jackson: "Yes you are too!"

Yang: "Aww thanks, Babe!"

She then kissed him placing his hands on her ample chest leaving Ruby a bit jealous as not having such as ample of Chest room!

TimeSkip!

After a whole not of Drinking and Partying Yang had gotten a bit tipsy and got into a fight in the bar so Jackson got her, Ruby and herself back to their dorm with Yang falling onto the bed pulling Jackson down with her into the bed as well as she sloppily gave him kisses all over the face! Ruby just rolled her eyes and she got into bed with her sister and their Boyfriend as they all started falling asleep snuggling each other!

Jackson: "I love you two so much my little Yellow Roses!"

Yang/ Ruby: "We Love you too!"

To Be Continued...