Helluva Boss!!!/ A Date with Loona!- Part 2

3rd Person POV

Loona had arrived at Jackson's house from hell and Knocked on the door and That was When Pinkie Pie opened it and Got Excited.

Pinkie Pie: "Oh are you Loona!! I am so excited to meet you! Welcome to this Harem and-!!!"

Loona then grabbed her Throat and Started Snarling at Her with a Face of Anger that shows she had no time for her BS.

Loona: "Don't do that again!"

Pinkie: *Choking* "O-Ok."

They both walked in and Loona sat on a chair with the other girls in front of her.

Loona: "So is this like the entire Harem Or...?"

Sci-Twi: "Technically but some of the others are in Japan."

Twilight: "Yeah."

Loona: "So what are you two Twins or are you trying to the Twins in a shining reboot?"

Twilight: "No. You see I'm from another world and-"

Loona: "Yeah so am I but I'm bragging about it so what's your names?"

Twilight: "Well I'm twilight and She's Sci-Twi."

Pinkie Pie: "I'm Pinkie Pie!"

Loona: "Yeah the Annoying One."

AJ: "I'm Applejack."

Loona: "So cowgirl you have a Saddle?"

AJ: "Yep!"

Loona: "Do you use it in Bed and if you do can I use it?"

AJ doesn't respond and just blushes cherry Pink."

Fluttershy: "I-I-I'm Fluttershy."

Loona: "For Christ's sake Woman grow a Backbone! It's for your one good!"

Fluttershy: "O-O-O-O-Ok."

Rainbow Dash: "I'm Rainbowdash! The coolest person there is!"

Loona: "You may be the coolest person there is but Had you have a box of skittles puke on you?"

Rarity: "... 0_O"

Adagio: "I'm Adagio and this is Aria and Sonata."

Loona: "Oh so You're the Sirens?"

Aria: "Yeah."

Loona: "Have you three ever Had sex with a sailor?"

They just blushed and didn't respond.

Sunny: "I'm sunny Flare and this is Indigo, Soursweet, Sugarcoat and Lemon."

Loona: "So your Like there Knock offs or Something And why isn't Pretty girl over there Talking? Huh?"

Rarity: "Sorry I'm a Cat person, not a Dog Person."

Everyone just stared at her and shock of the burn she just threw at Loona.

RainbowDash: "Wow. That's Damn Savage... You know Rarity you can be a bitch sometimes when you want to. You know that?"

Rarity: "I know."

Loona: "Look girls since we'll be sharing a Man and since I might move in here with him since I can't stand my dad I just hope we can all get along."

Twilight: "Us too."

Just then Jackson started walking downstairs and when he Saw Loona he immediately stopped and Blushed.

Loona: "What is it?"