Team Durge!/ Let's Kill J10!/ Many, Many Fails!/ Some Fun times in A Shack!

3rd Person POV

Today is Jackson's day off! He has nothing to do and no Villian's to fight so he was visiting the Famous "Kaika Supirittsu Garden" In Japan and right now he's on the covered Bridge watching over the River 50 ft below him. What he doesn't know is he was Being followed by Durge, Slifer and a New Pal of theirs HK-51!

 What he doesn't know is he was Being followed by Durge, Slifer and a New Pal of theirs HK-51!

HK-51

Durge: "HK you there? You got the Target In View?"

HK was in the Brush next to the river aiming his Slugthrower at Jackson!

HK: "Ok! Now it's time for the Distraction!"

Durge: "Got it. Slifer now distract him!"

Slifer was in a Japanese schoolgirl uniform (Like the ones in Sailor Moon) with his Tail tucked in, fake Boobs, Lipstick on and a Blonde wig on as well.

Slifer: *Sulking* "I feel like an Idiot!"

Durge: "Just do it, you big baby!"

Slifer: "Okay!"

Slifer walked over to Jackson and began to do his best Schoolgirl impression.

Slifer: "Hehehe Hello there Cutie!"

Jackson: "Ah Hello there Miss. What's your name?"

Slifer: "My name! My name is Uh... It's Um..." 'We didn't plan his one out!'

Durge: "Fire! Fire HK you fool!"

The Slugthrower has been fired and if HK would've had a mouth he would've smirked.

HK: "I once shot a Blast at a Tusken Raider from 200 Clicks away during a Sandstorm! If I didn't hit him I might as well Be a Mon- WHA-WHAAAA!!!? HE CAUGHT THEM WITH A PAIR OF CHOPSTICKS!!!!!"

It was true! He went ultra instinct for another time and caught the Slug with a pair of Wooden chopsticks while the projectile was still smoking!

Jackson: *Look of Mal discontent!* "Hmm... It looks like someone shot me with a Slugthrower... I wonder who that could be?"

Slifer: *Worriedness on his face* "Tehehe... Well, I think it could be..." *Breaks character* "Alright get Him!!!"

Just then Slifer, Durge and HK (He flew up by Jetpack) aim their Pistols at him!

Jackson: "So You guys wanna play rough? You do know I have ultra instinct tacked on right now right?"

Durge: "I may not know what that is Bet we're going to kill you one way or another!"

Jackson: *Cracks knuckles* "Alright then. If you want. Then let's do it."

"