Kill la Kill/ Part 1: The Tennis Club president

3rd Person POV

At Honjoi academy Jackson was Hanging out with the Sisters and some of his girlfriends Satsuki, Ryuko and Nui! They were walking on the school grounds with Ryuko and Satsuki were holding his arms and Nui being was piggybacking him as they walked through the school discussing their plans for today... or that was until Jackson was Knocked upside the head with a Tennisball and was nearly injured!

Jackson: "Ow...!"

Ryuko: "Jackson!"

Nui: "Are you okay!?"

Satsuki: "Who in Hell would dare hurt our lovely boyfriend!!!"

???: "That would be me, My lady! I am so sorry!"

Satsuki: "Just be more careful next time Omiko you Klutz!"

Omiko: "Of course my lady!"

函館おみこ (Hakodate Omiko)

The Shark toothed woman looked at Jackson with a Toothy grin and licked her lips making Jackson a bit red and uncomfortable!... Especially considering what happened the first time they met... Just thinking about it still makes him blush bright red!

Flashback!

Jackson was walking through the school grounds Talking to Ryuko when she was Hit by several dozen rounds of Tennis balls and was nearly given a concussion before she used her Sword Case as a Shield and he took cover as well!

Jackson: "What in Hell is happening Ryuko!?"

Ryuko: "It's Omiko that's who!"

They both looked up after the barrage to see Omiko and the Girl's tennis team looking at them fiercely!

Omiko: "So you think you outrank me now!? Huh, Ryuko!? Well It won't stop me from doing this Mother fucker!"

She was about to serve an explosive tennis ball when Jackson popped his head out from the case to insert a few words in!

Jackson: "Um... Hello Ms. Omiko!"

When Omiko saw Jackson she blushed and stopped the serve right there before she can shoot it and smiled that shark tooth grin that he began to recognize from her!

Omiko: "H-Hello and might you be?"

Jackson: "Oh I'm Jackson! I'm Lady Ryuko's, Lady Satsuki's and Lady Nui's friend!"

A/N: This is was before the Harem formed and he went to CHS!

Omiko then started getting jealous and prepared her and her team a round of tennis balls!

Omiko: *Hint of jealousy and a massive Smile* "Oh Ok then! Now If you can please move we have to beat up Ryuko! We don't want to Break your handsome face!"

They then fired their shots as Jackson turned into Upchuck and started eating all of the shots into his mouth with Gusto! This continued on for about another 2 minutes before he ate all of their Ammo much to all of their shocks!

Everyone: "WHAT THE HELL!!!?"

Jackson: "Hmm Delicious! Mind if I have seconds!?"

Everyone: *Falls over!*

Then due to this Alien's name, he Upchucked the entire meal/ Ammo into a green, explosive, acidic, Goop and fired it at the Girls tennis team blowing up right in their faces! Jackson then turned into his human form and smiled.

Jackson: "Well as much as I hate to do that It was fun!"

Ryuko: "Yep!"

As the smoked cleared Jackson's face turned a bright, Mars colored red and he covered his eyes as Ryuko just tried not to laugh her ass off at the sight!

Omiko: "What's do damn funny Ryuko!?"

Ryuko: *Taking pictures for blackmail* "Nothing..."

Jackson: *Sheepishly* "Y-Your clothes..."

Omiko: "What about our-!?" *She looks down and sees that she's naked and then noticed the entire team is naked probably having their clothes blown to bits!* "EEEEK!!!!!! Girls Retreat!!!" 'I can't believe He saw me like this! This is so embarrassing!!!'

The entire girl's Tennis team ran off as Jackson was Continuing to be bright red and Ryuko continuing to laugh her ass off!

Ryuko: "Jackson you are just too cool!"

Jackson: *Still sheepishly* "T-Thanks..."

Flashback end...

Omiko walked over and started caressing his cheek much to the sister's jealousy and Jackson Blushes and sweats!

Omiko: *Sultry* "Well You're just as handsome as the first time we met..."

Jackson: "T-Thanks..."

Before anything else can happen they a voice coming close to them!

???: "Jaaaaacksssssoooon Your back!!!!!"

Jackson: "Better brace for Impact!"

He was then tackled the ground by a certain hyperactive girl hugging him tightly!

To Be Continued...