6: I Wanna...

"I wanna kiss you, girl, I wanna kiss you. Girl, I wanna love you. Oh, am I moving too fast? Fuck that."

-PartyNextDoor

I smirked slightly at the picture Dwayne texted me, and put on his snapchat.

He was mad because I didn't have time for him, even though we had just seen each other 2 weeks ago at the party, and he was talking about how he missed me and all that other stuff.

It sounded sweet, but I wasn't just gonna let him get in my head; especially since we were just getting to know each other on a friend level.

He would, of course, flirt and call me Bae every time we talked or texted. However, I wasn't ready for all that I was just focussed on having a comfortable bed to lay at night, and some occasional head.

It could all be so simple.

"Temp, what the hell did I just say?!"

I looked up from my phone screen, and to King.

"You said we got a deal in a few months and to be ready."

"Mhm, whatever. Put that phone up."

"Nigga, you don't pay my phone bill. I'll do what I wanna do. And I can hear yo loud mouth, don't worry," I rolled my eyes and held my thumb on the home button to unlock my phone.

I replied to Dwayne's message with laughing emojis and continued to listen to the long lecture that King was giving.

*

"You don't sound busy to me."

"I'm just now leaving, Dwayne."

"Is that attitude?"

"And if it is? I ain't scared of you."

"Alright, thugga thugga." I could hear the smirk on his voice, as always.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Throw what I do up in my face."

"It's really not that serious, Asia. I was jokin'."

"Mhm whatever."

"I wanna see you."

"You just saw me," I replied in a smart tone.

"But I wanna see you again."

"Be honest, Dwayne. You tryna smash?"

He laughed before replying, "If I was you would know, trust me. I'm just tryna get a taste, to be honest."

My eyes widened. He was so damn blunt.

"Are you serious?"

"Naw, I just wanna chill... Now don't that sound a lil more sus than me just telling the truth?"

"It sure does."

"Well come over, because I'm starving."

I crossed my legs at the sound of that. I hadn't gotten any head in a while. King had something so far stuck up his ass that he was working me like he didn't have a few hundred other people to do what he needed.

But he wanted the best, and that just so happened to be me.

"Aight, Dwayne. I hope you can back up all this mouth yo old ass got."

I got up from my bed after closing up my books and walked to my closet.

"Shut up. A nigga only 23. and you ain't too far behind."

He was right. I would be turning 21 in a few months.

"I'll be there in a few, text me ya address."

*

"So we gonna stand here or what? "

Dwayne smirked before walking towards me, backing me into the wall in the process.

He had this look in his eye like he was trying to intimidate me. It was confusing me and turning me on at the same time.

"You so rude. Ima have a fun time taming you."

Dwayne gripped my behind is his large, calloused hands, and attacked my neck with his lips, sucking and biting.

Moans involuntarily slipped from my lips as my hands tugged on his hair softly.

Dwayne continued to bite and lick my neck, and picked me up, carrying me to his room, I guess.

When he laid me on his bed, I had a mini flashback of my experience with Duke.

At that moment, I knew that this would be nothing more than just some head.

I wasn't ready for anything more than that.

I was sure that he would hurt me, just like Duke did. Anthony was right, I hadn't forgotten.

And as Dwayne spread my legs and prepared to lead me to ecstasy, I prepared myself for this inner battle that I was having with myself.