2: Lil Mama

"I bet I'll make your phone stop ringing. Those niggas won't call you again."

-PartyNextDoor

"Asia, you comin to the kick back tonight?" That nagging voice rang through my apartment.

I looked up from my burger that was oh so delicious. Too bad I had only taken one bite cause niggas wanna interrupt me.

"What you think I'm tryna decide? If you ask me again Ima say no." I responded to her as she came in the living room where I was watching re-runs of Big Freedia.

"I'll bop ya lil Asian ass. Keep playin." I kicked Bree after she pulled my ponytail and plopped down on the couch.

"Bitch , fuck you." I rolled my eyes before finally taking a bite if my burger.

Bree mugged me, before smirking and then busting out laughing. I followed seconds later . We always play like this.

I've known Bree since I started school in Atlanta. Surprisingly , we didn't like each other at first. She was in love with Nick and she thought we were together because I was always around him. Plus when I first started there , everybody was on my tip because I was the youngest Carter kid.

But over the course of 5 years, she became like a sister to me because if how close we became and because she's Nick's girlfriend.

She is one of my two only friends. The other females on campus don't like me because they think I'm stuck up and shit like that. Ion care. You don't need that many friends anyway. So I'm fine with the two I got. I stay on the DL for a reason.

"Answer my question, Asia."

"Yes girl, damn!" I furrowed my eyebrows in irritation. "I'm tryna watch tv!"

"That's all you do , just like ya brother." Bree shook her head, before looking back at her phone where I'm sure she was texting Nick.

"Don't compare me to that mess." I stated , and then took a sip of my juice.

"His stroke game ain't a mess though!" Bree started dancing in her seat on the couch.

"OK! Time to get dressed. It's already 8:13." I exclaimed , changing the subject. She's a mess. Gotta love her though.

"You like nice, baby." I giggled at Bree.

"Thank you, darling . You too."

I was simple for the night. Carmine 6s, acid wash jean shorts, white crop tee. Gold chain and gold diamond earrings for accessories. Simple makeup; eyeliner , mascara, and lip gloss. And it's not me without a bucket hat. When I got my shoes , I got this red hat that read KLOUD. Oh , you can't forget the 9 tucked in my waistband. Gotta be safe.

If there was anything I learned in these past 5 years, it was to not be flashing all your shit. Quickest way to get it took.

Dwayne

My baby moms was acting up. As usual. I hadn't seen my baby girl, Karsen , in a good month.

I will never understand how a woman can keep a child away from their father. Especially if I wanna be in her life and support her. I mean, I love my daughter with everything in me.

It had been a long week full of studying and basketball practice , so it was only right that I had a stress reliever.

Ask me if I do this every day, I said "Often"

Ask how many times she rode the wave, "Not so often"

Bitches down to do it either way, often

I was vibin'.

"You tryna hit the hookah, D?" Blowing out the smoke I had been holding in , I looked over at Zeeno.

"Where at?"

Zeeno nodded his head toward a spot close to the bar. There was a group of people and about 7 hookahs.

On our way over, Zeeno and I spoke to the many people that we knew.

"Wus good Wayne?!" I grinned at Bree's crazy ass before embracing her in a hug. She sat back down , and then I noticed one of the girls she was usually with looking at me from under her bucket hat.

From what I could see, she had some green eyes and some beautiful pouty lips. Mmm.

Our staring contest lasted for about 23 seconds while she continued to tease me without even knowing it before she broke her gaze.

"You ain't gonna introduce me, Bree?"

She smirked at me and stood up, pulling her friend with her.

Shawty hair was bigger than her.

"Dwayne , my best bitch Asia. Asia, Dwayne. Talk to each other." Bree grabbed her soda and went to the dance floor.

"How you doin' , lil mama?" I grinned and put my hand out for a handshake. I wanted to hug her and squeeze the fatty, but she had a nine on her waist so I chose to do otherwise.

"That ain't my name. It's Asia." She rolled her eyes, totally ignoring my hand.

"Well Asia, you need to do a better job at hiding your weapons. Have a nice night , lil mama." I whispered in her ear. I gave her waist a squeeze and kissed her cheek before walking back toward Zeeno.