7: APOLOGETIC

"Fuck em' niggas, what I got's to lose?"

-PartyNextDoor

Asia

"I just wanna apologize for not being there for this long."

After King-- I mean my dad, brought me to his office, he embraced me in a long hug before speaking.

"It's fine. Nick told me what happened. At least I know you were looking but the police probably could've helped you guys." He stared at his desk for a while before talking again.

"It ain't okay. That bitch took my child from me and its her fault I'm just now meeting you. All that stuff that I missed out on cannot be done again. My youngest child had to sit there for fifteen years and deal with a drug attic that had the fucking audacity to claim you as her daughter. That's some fucked up shit and I'm getting more and more pissed about it all over again.

"She knew what the fuck she was doing when she took you. We couldn't get the police involved because of the drugs... Dammit!"

The bass in his voice made me jump in my seat. But, I mean I kinda understand his pain...

Kinda.

He got up and started to pace the floors covered in white carpet. He looked REALLY mad and I didn't know what to do so I got up and hugged him as tight as I could. I tried to hold it in but I couldn't. I started bawling tears into his shirt. He hugged me back and started crying too.

Man, this is a new feeling. Its probably the only feeling of genuine love I have had in my life. Maybe it's because it's from the man that I didn't even know existed until a few hours ago.

I don't know what it was , but I loved this feeling of something I have never gotten. To say I felt complete was an understatement. It felt like more than that. It was new.

I was still crying when I felt myself being picked up and my dad sat down with me in his arms. He pulled me closer to him and started to rub comforting circles in my back.

King put his head on mine and I could feel the tears dropping on my head. I didn't care though. It was some REAL emotion. "Shhhhh. It's gonna be alright. I promise."

The jumping of my shoulders started to slow down as well as my tears. I snuggled closer to King and hugged his torso as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head, still rubbing those circles in my back.

"I love you Asia." was the last thing I heard before falling asleep in my father's embrace.

*

"Where is your phone?"

All of us, including King were sitting at this large table in the dining room eating a larger lunch.

"I don't have one." I stated nonchalantly. At that moment everyone dropped their forks and looked at me like I had stepped on their shoes and didn't say sorry. Even King.

These people need help. Technology is not that important.

"Oh, no no no. That's gotta change." Jada's obsessed behind said. This morning when I woke up I saw her with an iPad, iPhone, iPod, MacBook Air, and beats by dre; the headphones and the earphones.

She has an issue.

"We need to go to the mall or sum'. " Ant said reaching behind Mona's back to tap her right shoulder and then stealing her bacon.

"Anthony, you could've just reached up to get some more bacon, instead of taking mine." Mona said after punching him.

"Shut up Mona Lisa." Cameron smirked at her as she stared at him open mouthed.