13: It Don't Change

Some stuff in the mm.😉
________________________

"Girl if it works, it's gon be forever."

-Jeremih

Two years later.

Anthony

I watched Tay and AJ place the flowers on the grave. Tay sniffed before using her Hankie to wipe her tears.

Her best friend was gone, and had been gone for almost two years.

"Sissy, TT in a beta place nah," AJ, my two year old son, wobbled to his sister and hugged her.

"I know, Brudda. But I miss my doggy."

One day at one of our barbecues, Tay let her dog, TT, loose and she ran into the street and got ran over.

Her and Raven Cried for days because they loved that annoying ass Shih Tzu.

I tried countless amounts of times to buy her a new dog, but she just said "There will never be another like him! How dare you try and replace TT?"

After that, I left it alone and just stuck to bringing her dramatic ass to the grave yard to see him and bring him flowers.

"You cryin' too?" I smirked at Raven when I got in the car after buckling the kids into their seats.

"No, it's the baby," she sniffed before rubbing her protruding belly. Were we're having another girl in about 3 months.

"Mhm, if you say so."

Asia

"Okay, even though this party is for me, I wanna congratulate my brother, Cameron, on opening 2 more stores. You on the come up, homeboy," I exclaimed into the mic, with a genuine smile on my face.

All of the guest applauded and congratulated Cam on his success.

About 3 years prior, Cameron started a clothing line called Kush Kouture. It started off slow, like any business should, but now he has a total of 4 stores and is bringing in millions of dollars.

Dwayne and Cameron threw me a party to celebrate the start of my modeling career.

At first I was modeling part time after Dwayne and Cam put me down with some of their photography friends. I was also modeling clothes for Cam and then things started to work in my favor.

"And then for my Shawty, Dwayne," I looked to my side where Dwayne had his arms wrapped around my waist. He smirked at me. I was always calling him that, and he hated it, "Congratulations on becoming a co-owner of Kush Kouture."

"Thank you, baby." Dwayne leaned his giraffe neck ass down and pecked my lips.

"Okay everybody, enjoy the party." The DJ did something with his station and a nice lil beat dropped before Posed to Be started to play.

"Bae, you gonna make me eat the booty like groceries," Dwayne asked, sipping his soda.

"You gotta get rid of these hoes for me."

"What hoes," His smile dropped.

I laughed at his seriousness before pinching his cheeks, "I'm playin, chill."

"You better be," Dwayne wrapped his right arm around my waist and pulled my body to his.

I could feel his abs through the Kush Kouture tank that he had on.

"I love you," I stated honestly.

We'd finally exchanged those three words after the Mother's Day dinner.