Epilogue

Wedding and De'Asia in the mm.
________________________

"Just cause this moment, deserves a moment. Let's get married, let's get married."

-PND

1 year later

Asia's POV

"Asia, if you don't sit still! Ima burn ya ass next time."

I huffed, but sat back in the chair, adjusting my robe. Gabrielle was crazy enough to do that shit.

I was the only person in the room that was not dressed. The only thing I had on was my garter, and a white lace thong under a white, plush robe.

"Mona, I'm 'bout to kill Ya sister."

Gabrielle and Mona had met a few years back at one of the Barner Brothers hair shows. Mona absolutely adored Gabrielle because of her skills when it came to styling hair.

"Don't kill her, G. Tomorrow is Christmas, and today's her wedding day," Mona stated, giving Karsen and Tay their flower girl baskets and telling them to go sit down.

I'd decided to have my wedding on Christmas Eve because I loved Christmas time and I wanted to spend it with my people. Dwayne said it would be kinda rude to have a wedding on Christmas Day.

At first I was like Nigga, I don't care. Then I was like, Mmm, Nevermind you right. If you catch my drift...

"Mhm, and that's the only reason why." Gabrielle smirked at me before spraying my hair with some holding spray and giving me a large, handheld mirror.

"Awwww, I love it." I fanned my eyes so that I wouldn't cry. My makeup was looking too nice to have to start over.

Gabrielle had done my hair in a really nice updo.

I'd tried to get Mona to do everybody's hair, but she said that she didn't wanna be rushing since we'd went out he night before.

I understood her reasoning, but of course I was still as stubborn as I wanted to be.

Again, Dwayne tried to talk some sense into me. I was like Nigga, I don't care. Then I was like, Mmm, Nevermind you right.

"Aye, you better not start that crying!" Raymond said, coming into the room.

Raymond was Mona's husband. And I hated him, with everything in me. I never did like him. I just got a really bad vibe from him.

"Please get the fuck outa here."

"I came to tell Ya Beanhead ass that it was almost time."

"And why couldn't Anthony do that?" I'd asked Ant to walk me down the isle and give me away since he was honestly the closest thing that I had to a father figure.

"Why you think," he questioned, like the smartass he was before walking out of the room.

Glancing around the room, I noticed that Raven was nowhere to be found.

Nasty asses.

"Asia! Did this ass get fatter?" Bree let out a loud cackle, and all the other women in the room joined in.

"It sure did, now zip up my damn dress." After she did, I admired myself in the full body mirror that sat in the corner of the room. I looked beautiful, and that ass was fat.

Damn, I'm really getting married after all the shit I done been through.

"Hey mommas, I missed you baby," I cooed to my 5 month old daughter, De'Asia Marie Mckell.