6: KING'S KIDS

"My squad, my squad, bitch we down for that action."

-Fredo Santana

Asia

They didn't even look up. I would've at least thought they would give me a glance. Nope. Not at all.

"That's ain't her. Quit playing, nigga." One with a temp fade stated with his tongue out, playing 2k14. I just stood there in the doorway, watching them continue to play on their overpriced, electronic addictions.

"And one, nigga," another one of the boys yelled out.

This room had everything. Both of those girls had an iPhone and beats by dre. The boys were playing an Xbox an a Tv the size of the wall. Plus, more stuff I didn't even know the name of.

Privileged kids.

"Yes it is. Come look at her birth marks."

They all got up and walked over to the door where we were.

"Dang, you are the Asia. " I'm surprised they couldn't tell when they first saw me.

Oh yeah, they didn't even look up. Rude asses.

Nick said all of King's kids look just like him. It's true to an extent. From the pictures I saw, we all look similar from our chinky like eyes, to our full, pink lips. However our complexions vary because our moms are not the same race.

"I'm sleepy." I laid back on Mona's lap. It was going on six o'clock in the morning and we had been up talking since they were convinced that I was their little sister.

First there was Anthony Carter. He is the oldest at 21 years old. His mom is black but he still looks like the rest of us. Ant has a temp fade with the the juice. He also has grey eyes like his mom, his words.

Then there is Cameron Carter. He is 20 turning 21 in a few months. His mom is Hispanic. He has a mini, curly Afro with an edge up. Cameron also has two big, diamond earrings in his ears, as well as the other Carter boys.

Third, there is Mona. She just turned 20. She and Cameron have the same mom so they are really like twins. Her hair is curly and it comes mid back with the tips white. It's cute on her.

Fourth, there is Zion. He's 19. His mom is also black. He also has a flat top, so it was kinda hard for me to not call him Ant's name or Nicks name. The only difference is that he also has a birthmark under his right eye. It's so adorable.

Fifth, there is Nick. He just turned 18. He and Zion have the same mom too. Don't blame me, but I said "You didn't tell me you had a twin." They were dying laughing but I was serious.

Sixth, there is Jada. She is 17. Her mom is a mixed breed so she got it good from both sides. She said she liked to wear her hair pin straight because people will call her Mona and that pisses her off. But, I know it's bad for the boys because its 5 of them.

Seventh, there is Makai. He is 17 and soooo hype since he got his license. His mom is also Hispanic but just like the others , he looks like King. His hair is extremely long, curly , and usually in two French braids. He has braces but he gets them off next year.

Overall, we all look like King judging by the pictures they showed me of him.

By now he was only 36 with 8 kids. Meaning that he started this operation at the age of 14. Well then...

"Nooooo, you just got here." Makai walked over to me and pulled me off the couch onto my feet.

"Let the baby sleep. Young children are not used to being up this late." Zion said causing the others to laugh out loud. I did too.

"You're only four years older than me." I grabbed a hot wing from Makai's plate causing him to tackle me after putting the plate down, and we started to play fight.

"I'm 'bout to roll up." I was confused until Makai got up, and I saw Ant and Cameron rolling up blunts.

I got up from my place on the floor and sat down on the couch awkwardly, since I didn't have an electronic to look and occupy myself.

In about a minute the whole room was lit up like Jamaica and the song 'Rotation' by Wale was playing.

"7 blunts in rotation. 7 blunts..." Ant remixed the song.

"You tryna hit?" I looked at the freshly rolled blunt in Jada's hands.

"How do you do that?" I nodded towards Ant who was blowing 'O' shaped smoke out of his mouth.

"Let me teach you the basics." She chuckled before putting the blunt in her mouth, inhaling deeply, and then exhaling. Looks simple.

"We got a rookie." Makai yelled out causing everybody to look my way.

I cursed him out in my head as I put the blunt to my lips, inhaling deeply like Jada did not too long ago. Surprisingly , I didn't cough my lungs out like expected.

As I exhaled, the song changed to 'I Luv This Shit' by August Alsina.

"Shawty lips be rollin' on the wood. Damn she rode it good." Zion sang after a while of silence, before inhaling and blowing o's.

Even though I was more relaxed , I could clearly see the smoke coming from my mouth and evaporating into the ceiling. That was a sight to see.

"I'm home!" A deep, loud voice yelled from downstairs.

I gave the blunt back to Jada as we all got up. I would have at least thought they would leave the weed upstairs but everyone from Ant down to Makai continued to inhale and exhale on their way down the long stair case.

"Aye, pops." Ant greeted King Carter.