12: HELL OF A NIGHT ; part 1

"I think it's gonna be a hell of a night, a hell of a night

So we could do whatever you like, hey hey."

-J. Cole

Asia

"Get up!" I fell off of the couch at the sound of screaming in my ear.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I raised my leg up from its uncomfortable position on the floor and kicked Makai in his stomach. He dobbled over in pain as I got up from the floor, accidentally stepping on his legs on the way to the bathroom.

I looked a hot ass mess. Hair was everywhere but I somehow managed to change into my pajamas.

We were going back to Atlanta. Well they were, I was sort of moving back after being abducted. Yeah, I guess you could say that. King said that we had to be up early' to 'make moves' , and to be on his private jet by 11 a.m.

Last night was cool. We counted money and smoked until the whole living room was lit like Jamaica. Duke was sitting on the couch by me the whole time, whispering these slick comments in my ear that had me getting hot than a bitch. So, I requested that we all went swimming.

We all changed into our swimsuits and went out back, minus Anthony who said he wanted to FaceTime his girlfriend.

Everything was fine and dandy until I went inside the house to get something to drink.

I was getting a gatorade out of the refrigerator when his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Why do you insist on following me?" I smirked as Duke lifted me on the counter and stood in between my semi-dry legs.

"Me? Following you? The hell I look like?" I mugged him, and attempted to hop off the counter but Duke closed the gap between us and kissed me.

I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. "I want you, A."

My breath got caught in my throat , and I think Duke caught the look on my face. He knew about the rape. Each of them took a part of me when that shit happened.

"Hey, look at me. I'm not gone hurt you okay?" I hesitated at first, but agreed and his lips were back on mine in no time.

Duke picked me up by my butt and walked up the stairs. His lips never left mine. He turned left at the top of the stairs and walked to his room. I was so lost in the kiss that I almost had a heart attack when he dropped me on his matress.

"That isn't funny." I rolled my eyes as he stood at the foot of the bed crying laughing.

"I'm sorry , gimmie kiss." I put my hand over his mouth as he straddled me and tried to kiss me. "No," It came out muffled. Duke tried to pry my hand from my mouth , but I bit him.

"Ow, damn!" Duke rolled off of me and grabbed his forearm where I bit him , like it actually hurt. Well, it might have really hurt because I bit kind of hard.

"Sorry." I apologized after sitting on his stomach. Duke looked at me with a straight face before rolling us over to where he was on top again and my legs were around his waist.

"I said sorry, Duke." I couldn't handle this look that he was giving me so I turned my head to avoid his eyes. He removed one of his hands from the side of my head and turned my head to his.

"You good." Duke hungrily planted his lips on mine and it was on from there.

He removed his lips from my lips and began to such on my neck making these soft whimpers involuntarily leave my mouth. It was a new feeling that I hadn't had before.