35

HI MY BABIES I WAS LOGGED OUTTA ACCOUNT FOR ALL THIS TIME. LUCKILY I HAD WRITTEN THIS CHAPTER B4 HAND. SO ENJOY.

3 months later...

Mya POV:

"Royalty baby." I sung walking into the kitchen.

Her face was planted into her homework. Poor baby.

"Hmm?" She hummed.

"You need some help?"

"Yes. I understand it I just don't want to do it."

"What would motivate you to do it?" I rubbed her back.

"Daddy always talks about how he wanted to further his education but work overrode that. I know it sounds weird but it motivates me to be do what he couldn't. Become who he wanted to be."

"Aw baby." Chris is out of town for a business meeting. So it's just us in the house. "Well you wanna go shopping?"

"Yeah I'm down. After that can we get something to eat? Preferably a cheesesteak."

"Yes indeed." I said grabbing the keys.

After we shopped our hearts out, we ended up at American Deli. That's when our phones vibrated at the same time.

It was the family group chat.

Text Convo

Chris: Didn't know shoes & American Deli was an emergency..

Dashaun: Ooo y'all niggas in trouble haha

Royalty: Shut up! It wasn't us.

Mya: Yeah we payed for this homeless mans meal & bought him shoes.

Dashaun: Y'all niggas going to hell 🤣 Ro I just seen ya instastory. You posted everything ya bought.

Chris: Smh I'll be home tomorrow to whoop ya asses.

Mya: Dashaun you going to hell for telling ya mom she going to hell. Should've swallowed you.

*Royalty left the conversation*

Dashaun: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chris: Yeah I'm whooping ya ass. 😂😂😂😂

"I'm a kid.. why do y'all say the things y'all say when I'm present." Royalty laughed.

"I'm sorry baby." I chuckled.

Dashaun POV:

After I was relieved nothing was seriously wrong with my family I put my phone on the nightstand and rolled over to this bitch I met at a party last night.

"So we can we finish what we started?" She smirked as she rubbed my arm.

"Yeah no you can leave actually."

"You bought me here!"

"And? Even if we did fuck I wasn't gonna take you back home."

After Royalty made me laugh off my ass. She's been on my mind. I couldn't do this to her. I've been celibate for her. Might even love her silly ass.