29

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." -Thomas Edison

Mya POV:

"Who is it?" Chris asked.

"Jordan." I whispered immediately getting scared.

Chris opened the door swiftly. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"For her." He answered him but his focus was on me.

"I'm not going anywhere." I spoke softly. My eyes shifted to Chris who had a sly smirk plastered on his face.

"Mya I know you love me. Tell him you were just with him so you wouldn't be alone while I served my time."

"I don't know what your talking about. I don't love you."

He started laughing. "No more games let's go." He went straight faced within seconds.

"Do I need to call the cops?" Dashaun asked out the blue.

"Oh wow wassup D? Family reunion I see." Jordan smiled. This man is crazy. He hid it very well while we were together.

"Yeah call em." Chris said.

"Don't do that. I'll leave. I can't go back." Jordan said.

"Okay go... now!" I said. I didn't realize I was shaking until I heard it in my voice.

I don't know why but something about him is really chilling. You always get the crazy ones Mya.

A few days later...

Dashaun POV:

After I dried my body off I slipped on my draws and some basketball shorts. I went downstairs to eat a bowl of cereal. Probably like 3 bowls because I didn't eat dinner last night. No one woke me up.

As I was eating Royalty came downstairs looking beautiful as ever.

"You're a whore." She smiled.

"I was just thinking about how good you look and you go and say that

"I was just thinking about how good you look and you go and say that." I laughed.

"Oh sorry you know I'm kidding. You know you sexy." She whispered.

"You choose when you wanna be shy and bold with me." I spoke with a full mouth.

She shyly laughed walking away. She ain't ready for all of me.

"You better not take that girl virginity. I will kick your ass." My mom said coming out of nowhere.

I choked on my cereal. "What makes you think that I would do that?"

"Because y'all young and eager. Not to be weird but you haven't had sex since Georgia."

"Mom that's creepy why you clocking my sex life."