4

"I don't believe in perfection. I don't think there is such a thing. But the energy of wanting things to be great is a perfectionist energy." -Reese Witherspoon

Chapter 3 continued...

Mya POV:

After the concert we waited in the long ass line to meet him. All these hoes must've used all they tax returns to see him. Update on my son, he's still high. I don't know what the hell he smoked or how much he smoked.

"Ma."

"Wassup?" I said leaning my ear by his mouth.

"Look at the hoe feet, they dusty." He busted out laughing.

"You wild." I laughed.

After waiting 30 minutes, we were the last two people.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." Dashaun laughed.

"Hi." I shyly smiled as I hugged him. I'm hugging The Chris Brown. Omg.

"Wassup, this your son?" His voice sounds more raspy in person. Sexy.

"Yeah I'm Dashaun, I really look up to you. Growing up without a father is pretty shitty, sorry ma. My mom was my dad and mom, you know na' mean. Looking at you on the TV, really touched me, no homo, like I can't explain. You've become such a huge part of my life without even knowing me. I thank you so much for everything you've done." Dashaun teared up.

I know talking about his father is a sensitive topic.

"Baby you good?" I asked touching his face.

"Yeah I think I just had a mini heart attack, because my brain just processed that I'm real life standing in front of Chris Brown." He laughed off his nervousness just like I do.

"I appreciate everything you just said. Look the Janitors gotta come do they job and I have a club appearance to go to but you seem like a nice kid with a good mom. I'm here all day tomorrow, how about y'all chill with me so I can properly sit down and talk to you." Chris offered.

"We'll be there, I'll be in the car." Dashaun pulled out his phone and ran to the car.

It's so cute when my baby gets nervous. He's finally 18, even though he's leaving me for college in a couple of months, I know he's still a mommas boy.

Chris started waving his hand in my face, knocking me out my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said looking up at him.

"I said what you still standing here for?"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm playing don't beat me." He chuckled. "You look too young to have a kid." He observed

"I had him at 13, I'm now 31."

"Damn, you wanna go out for drinks with me and couple people?"

"Nah if you just want to lay the dick on me let me know, I'm not one of these hoes that you gotta beat around the bush for."

"So you wanna fuck? When?" He smiled.

"Never, you're a celebrity. New city new hoe. I don't know if you clean. And this HIVlanta, what if I had a disease."

"You a fine ass walking disease then." He laughed. Oh my lord he called me fine.

"Thank you & here's my number so you can get in touch with us." I said handing him my number on a tiny piece of paper.

"You had this ready for when we met?" He smiled taking it.

"Hey don't judge, you never know what could happen."