14

"You must lose everything to gain anything." -Brad Pitt

Mya POV:

"Mya." Chris said opening the room door, closing it back once he was inside.

"Yeah?" I locked my phone and looked back.

"What you wanna do today?"

"I don't know, what D and Ro doing?"

"Still sleep, we all stayed up until 2 something in the morning playing the game and eating snacks." He got under the covers.

"Oh what do you have in mind?"

"If I get sudden amnesia to what I said yesterday, I can give the kids my card and we can fuck all day since you guys are leaving later tonight. But that's wrong, we can go go-carting."

"Your crazy." I laughed looking at him.

"I know. Can you make oatmeal from scratch?"

"Yeah, let me guess. You want some?"

"Yup." He got comfortable closing his eyes.

"Gone head back to sleep, your still tired. I'll wake you after I'm done."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I went to kiss his forehead but he moved up making me kiss his lips.

"You are so bad." I shook my head.

He smiled with his eyes closed.

As I was closing the door Royalty was coming out of Chris's room.

"Daddy in there?" She asked.

"Yeah he fell asleep."

"Okay you cooking?"

"Yeah your dad asked for oatmeal."

"Oouu I haven't had oatmeal in a while, can I help?"

"Yeah."

As we cooked Dashaun woke up from the smell of the bacon of course. The only reason why I'm making bacon is Chris and Royalty since they like it in their oatmeal which is trifling.

"Royalty keep stirring that, I'm gonna go get your dad."

Once I made it up I took a breather since I ran up them damn steps knowing I wasn't prepared for it.

"Chris." I called opening the door.

"Hmm?" He hummed under the covers.