24

Royalty POV:

"Ma!" I heard my dad's voice belt out.

I hopped out the bed so fast, and darted downstairs.

I haven't seen or heard from him in 2 weeks. He's been locked up, and we couldn't have communication due to why he was locked up.

"Daddy!" I screamed running around Meme who was smiling walking towards her son.

"Hey baby." He laughed when I jumped in his arms.

He looked at me for approval before he hugged me back.

I nodded, burying my head in his chest, hugging him tighter.

"You truly are my hero." I whispered.

"I love you." His voice croaked out.

"I love you more."

"Aw my babies." Meme sniffed.

I looked back and daddy looked up. He chuckled and opened his arms wider so she could join in, she's the softest person ever.

After Meme cooked us lunch, daddy and I went back home.

"Daddy who's car is that?" I asked pointing towards the mysterious car in our driveway.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

He hopped out the car and started walking towards the front door, that was open.

Chris POV:

I walked in the house with Ro on my tail.

I heard something in the kitchen break making me run.

"Who's that?" I said grabbing my bat from the chair.

Dashaun smiled getting off the floor.

"I know you fucking lying!" I smiled.

"D what you break in this man hou-" Mya stopped mid-sentence to look at me.

She ran into my arms.

"Thank you for doing this." I hugged her tightly. After we pulled back I looked at Ro. "You knew about this?" I smirked.

"Maaaybe, who you think gave them the gate code and the key."

"Meme let you meet up with them?" I asked dapping D up.

"No you know she don't like Mya like that. Sorry Mya. But I told her I was meeting the cheerleading team at the mall so she dropped me off."

"Oh okay."

"Im hungry can we go out to eat?" D asked.

"Royalty can cook you something, Im taking your mom out to eat." I smiled.

"Uh uh I'm already getting treated badly we moving back." He said making us all roar with laughter.

"You taking me somewhere fancy?" Mya asked.

"Nah just down the street to this sub place."

"Mya he's not being sarcastic, he's for real he doesn't feel like waiting for you to get all dressed up." Royalty said clearing the air because, Mya was looking confused.