28

"The greatest sin is judgement without knowledge." -Kelsey Grammer

Jordan POV:

I walked out the big doors and took a breath of fresh air. I only had one thing on my mind. Mya.

"Aye bruh you gone let me hold $10?" I asked the guard.

"It's for a ride?" He asked pulling out his wallet.

"Yeah."

He then handed me a $20. "Good looks my g." I dapped him up.

I caught me an Uber to Mya's old home. She doesn't know this but I dug up her flower garden and buried money underneath it. $4000 to be exact.

"Hey this is private property!" Her neighbor yelled.

"Mam it's okay I used to live here." I tried to calm her. I think this is the old lady that had dementia. So I'm going to spare her life.

"No Mya did! I'm calling the cops."

She went to run back in her home. I had to think quickly. I seen her silhouette looking around for her phone through the curtains. Clearly she misplaced it but then I heard her run to the kitchen.

I ran to her power box and ripped every single cord out, cutting my hand in the process. I can't not afford to get locked up again.

I hurried and got my money then dipped.

Royalty POV:

I was bothering my dad since Dashaun wasn't here. Him and Mya went out on a mother son date since my dad and I went out yesterday.

"Daddy." I kept poking him while he was playing the game.

"What?"

"Can I play with you?"

"No, I'm playing with my niggas."

"Who my uncles who don't come see me?" I said loud enough for them to hear.

All I got was a slew of curse words and kissing of the teeth.

"What it's the truth." I laughed hitting my dad.

"Royalty hit me again and see whats gone happen." He threatened. I punched him and took off running.

Low and behold he caught me and pinned me to the floor. Immediately I started screaming.

"Stop get off me!" I began kicking and screaming.

"Baby what's wrong?!" He tried to stop me from kicking him.

"Get off!" I cried for help.

He finally backed up and let me have 20 feet.

"Royalty let me know what's wrong." He pouted from the other side of the room.

"I'm sorry daddy." I ran upstairs to my room and locked myself in there.

"Royalty baby please let me in. What did I do?" His voice cracked.

Mya POV:

Dashaun and I walked in the house to nothing but silence.

"There you are loser." I threw my fortune cookie and Chris who was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to him.

"I don't know. I was playing with Royalty one minute then she start kicking and screaming. I finally had moved back and she ran to her room and she hasn't been out since."

"Did you hit her to hard?"

"No I didn't even hit her." You seen the hurt in his eyes. "I would never hurt my baby and to see her scared of me and try to fight me off of her hurt me."