3

"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too." -Will Smith

Tuesday.

Mya POV:

Since today's my baby's birthday I convinced Jakob's mom to let him skip school with Dashaun.

"You want to go to the mall?" I asked opening Dashaun's room door.

"Yeah sure." He nodded still glued to the TV. He was playing 2K.

"Okay be ready in 30, then we'll go get Jakob."

"Ight."

I went to my room to go find something to wear. As I was getting out the shower, someone was calling me.

*Phone Call*

"Hello?" I spoke first.

"Wassup this Jordan."

"Oh hi how are you?"

"Good how about yourself?"

"I'm fine, I'm getting ready to take my son shopping for his birthday."

"That sounds cool, can I tag along?"

"Um yeah sure, just know he turns 18 today so if he drills you don't mind it." I chuckled.

"Okay." He laughed.

"Well meet us at Cumberland Mall within a hour."

"Alright see you." He hung up.

I ended up putting on a white wife beater and cargo shorts with my Air Force 1's.

"Ma I'm ready!" Dashaun yelled from downstairs.

"Okay I'm coming." I said.

I slipped on my gold Rolex and grabbed my phone and Michael Kors purse.

"Is Jakob ready?"

"Yeah."

"Okay is it cool Jordan, the guy I met, came along?"

"Yep just encase Jay and I leave you."

"Thanks, my baby, your getting old." I smiled pinching his cheeks.

"Ow chill." He rubbed his cheek.

"Shut up over exaggerating."

We got to Jakob's house in no time, but it took forever to get to the mall since Chris Brown is in town. Atlanta is always packed but when a celebrity is in the city its bumper to bumper traffic.

"Okay y'all can gone head go in I'm going to wait for Jordan out here." I said.

"Who's Jordan?" Jakob asked.

"Her boyfriend." Dashaun said.

"You cheating on me? I thought what we had was special." Jakob faked cried.

"Your delusional." I laughed.

About 10 minutes later Jordan told me he was pulling up.