19

"The truth is of course is that there is no journey. We are arriving and departing all at the same time." -David Bowie

Mya POV:

Today is the last basketball game my baby will ever play, in high school. In two weeks he'll be graduating. All those all nighters, tears of stress, eating to bulk up was all worth it. He has 5 schools that want him badly but he still hasn't chose yet.

It's been about a month since I've spoken to Chris. He calls here and there but I still decline, I even made D stop talking to him so it won't look like I'm using him.

TMZ released the tape and ever since then, I've blown up and became a "Instagram Model", Christopher's career didn't deteriorate it like I thought it was. It actually made people love him more after looking at his sex game. I guess he was smart about it unlike I was. Because now every time it gets played on any device we both get paid for it.

"Ma!"

"What?" I said slipping on my slides

"Come on or I'm gonna be late to my own game." He said coming into my room.

"Okay can you please take one picture of me?" I begged holding my phone out.

He huffed snatching it, "There, lets go."

I looked at the picture as I walked down the stairs. I smiled to myself, D really takes the best pictures. Every time I take a picture I looked constipated.

"You think I'm under dressed?" I said looking at him in his suit

"Ma you look fine, after I get my award, I'm changing into a jersey and shorts."

"But I have to walk up there with you when you get the award."

"Ma please don't make me mad, you chose the damn outfit." He huffed glancing at me then putting his focus back on the road.

"Say damn again."

"Damn, and you better not hit me cause I'm driving. I'll end us in this DAMN car and it's gone be yo DAMN fault." He said making me laugh.

"You're a fool." I wiped the tears that were about to fall from laughing so hard.

Dashaun didn't know but he got the MVP Award for basketball, football, and soccer. I told myself I wasn't gonna cry but I did.

I pulled out my phone and took some pictures of Dashaun playing. After the game we went to Apple Bee's.

"Ma lemme see what pictures you took?" D said.

"I didn't even know you seen me take any."

"You had the flash on, I think everyone seen it." He chuckled.